• ...and so much more!
  • Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    I never thought I'd become a twit but found myself signing up for a twitter account today to post tis reply to the FBI:
    The extremism of which I am aware is that of the Biden Admin. & of the FBI (under that admin.) requesting that Americans spy on and report their own family members. What next - will you start wearing leather overcoats & jackboots and will we be required to say sieg heil to you?

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Twitter is a gateway drug.
    Thank God I realized that in time. My account has been mostly unused for years, now. I think I post to it once a year at Halloween and that's about it. Twitter can take over your life if you let it and that's exactly what's happened to large segments of the population.

Don't get me started... :(

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Thank God I realized that in time. My account has been mostly unused for years, now. I think I post to it once a year at Halloween and that's about it. Twitter can take over your life if you let it and that's exactly what's happened to large segments of the population.

Don't get me started... :(
    My college kept trying to get the staff to get a twitter account so we can interact through it. I said "are you asking me to become more of an ass than I am?"

jamesmrj

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Cypress, TX
    After the FBI found a Lego set of the capital at the house of a Jan. 6th rioter, thinking that was used in a plot. I'm not too sure the FBI is all that intelligent. All I need is a syringe and say "See, I gave myself the jab".

Yeah, those un-assembled lego sets work great as planning tools! Also, the FBI apparently lied that it was assembled at the time of his arrest.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Anbu9
    Top Bottom