• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Embarrassing.
    Lots of assumptions going on here.
    I'd like it if some of ya'll would give a new guy a little time to get acclimated before kicking his feet out from under him.

Like a bunch of grade school bullies on the playground.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Wanting to sell my first pistol purchase a CZ75B with TruGlo fiber sights. What would be a realistic range i was thinking 450-550? Open to all suggestions other than "sell guns" no comprende.

Thanks in advance :banana:

Blued or stainless?

Standard capacity mags or 10-rd mags?

Standard trigger or Omega trigger?

Rear sight: Blacked out or fiber-optic?

Any other mods?

Trigger job?

If you answer each question in a separate post, you'll get your post number up. You'll be a jerk for doing it that way, though.....

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    If you want a good idea of what you can get for any particular firearm, I suggest signing up for an account at GunBroker.com. It's free (or was when I signed up), takes a little while to get cleared but is worth the wait. Once you have an account, you can do an advanced search for completed auctions/sales to find out how much the gun you are selling has sold for over the past year on GunBroker. That of course is if any of the same model were sold and in this case there are several CZ 75 B that have sold there. Good luck.

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    Blued or stainless?

Standard capacity mags or 10-rd mags?

Standard trigger or Omega trigger?

Rear sight: Blacked out or fiber-optic?

Any other mods?

Trigger job?

If you answer each question in a separate post, you'll get your post number up. You'll be a jerk for doing it that way, though.....
    Right here is where he's gaining. Planned event once he was told. ;)

madwildcat

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Frisco, TX
    I think you are in the ballpark, but as seeker_two asked, there are a bunch of variables that could raise or lower the price. Also good to know if you have all the box and paperwork (some see that as a benefit). You mentioned the sights were TruGlo. Did it come that way or were they added?

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Embarrassing.
    Lots of assumptions going on here.
    I'd like it if some of ya'll would give a new guy a little time to get acclimated before kicking his feet out from under him.

Like a bunch of grade school bullies on the playground.
    Well, he did say
    Came to this Forum (not thread) for the purpose of selling it and to get familiar with some of the Texas customs in regards to firearms. Thanks again for your feedback it is helpful!

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Honesty is to be scorned?
    Sometimes. Biden said he would shutdown the pipeline and put a bunch of folks out of work as soon as he was elected.
    Your comment was scorning a bunch of folks for jumping to conclusions when in fact, they were reacting like we normally do on new folks that just come here to sell and drop 25 quick one or two sentence posts in their first day to hit 25.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Honesty is to be scorned?

No, but we’ve long been a place where classifieds exist as a convenience and not the primary function of the forum and we routinely meet face to face, too.

Can’t remember if you were at the reunion where the lady brought a carload of guns for sale after having maybe 10 posts total. She was honest, was given advice to bring them, drove from Midland and sold pretty much all of them for a fair price. Nobody screwed anybody over and folks were excited about it.

I get they can’t all be that way, but a man can wish can’t he?

And I’ll be the first to admit I’ve been a tad harsh towards some new folks. I really, really try hard before I unload which is one reason I’ve backed off interacting with this particular OP. Gave the benefit of the doubt in a couple other threads figuring this is where it would end up. I’ll give him credit for not bumping 25 necro introduction threads though.

Other than that, I don’t know enough about the FNG to know if I’d even want to do business. Don’t know how he feels about a BOS, or wanting a copy of my DL or LTC. Or only wants to do deal thru am FFL and wants me to foot the bill for that.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Updating spreadsheet!
    You're going to fill your hard drive with your "blacklist"

Drive-Storage-is-Full.png

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I have become very cynical in my old age. People I trust without hesitation or concern, can be counted on one hand. And the OP ain't one of them.
    Sigh.
    He signed up yesterday.
    Of course we don't trust him with our lives or wives, but we have no reason to believe he's gonna kill half of us and steal from the rest.

Just read what people post .
    Let it digest for a bit.
    If it sticks in your craw, update your spreadsheet and go post somewhere else.

We'll all take care of each other.
    But the constant attacks on new guys is getting old.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Sigh.
    He signed up yesterday.
    Of course we don't trust him with our lives or wives, but we have no reason to believe he's gonna kill half of us and steal from the rest.

Just read what people post .
    Let it digest for a bit.
    If it sticks in your craw, update your spreadsheet and go post somewhere else.

We'll all take care of each other.
    But the constant attacks on new guys is getting old.
    Show one post in this thread where I attacked the OP?

Top Bottom