• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Birdman858

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2022
    Gentlemen! Thanks for the buzz.. I see alot can happen when making dinner. After reading the thread i will try my best to answer all questions in this response. The pistol was purchased new from my local range. Black is the color with the sights being black and fiber green. When posted for sale in the correct thread it will come with two 10rd mags, stock grips and after market wooden grips along with the TruGlo sights i added.. No original packaging but have all the paperwork from the manufacture. The gun itself is stock besides the sights/grip just for clarification. Cleaned after each use because i find rubbing it down with lube is the best way to end the night.. My feelings are not hurt at all, misunderstandings happen and i can understand the feeling of a new member wanting to ask questions. It is ok to make peoples lists?? *queue Steve Buscemi in Billy Madison.. Because at the end of the day this is a forum and we are all behind keyboards. By no means wish to sell the gun outside of the forums stated rules. I've done my best to keep posts light and somewhat with a oz of humility. Attaching some pictures of it but by no means trying to solicit any sale here and now while still under the 25 post mark. SMIB :banana:

Attachments

• 20220628_154117.jpg
      20220628_154117.jpg
      367.1 KB · Views: 43
    • 20220628_155259.jpg
      20220628_155259.jpg
      178 KB · Views: 36
    Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts