Please reply by conversation.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    *Ad updated 8-25-22*

Lowering price, removing the Holosun 507K from the gun unless seller purchases it seperately.

Gun is now available by itself, with one (1) 15-round factory magazine - $300. Five (5) additional 15 or 17 round magazines available @ $20 each. I'll sell the 507K WITH the gun for additional $200, but will not sell the sight by itself without the gun, because I'll be moving it to my next carry gun if you don't buy the sight.

New price - $300 - pickup in Magnolia only. Not even going to drive to Tomball for that much of a lowered price. I'll get some screws to fit the holes if you don't buy the optic.

This gun is cut specifically to fit the 507K sight - the smaller of the 407/507 family. The Holosun EPS (enclosed emitter micro compact sight) should also fit, as it fits the K footprint.

Slide milling was done by TX Arsenal in Magnolia, along with the Cerakote refinishing.

All internals are factory - frame has been cut down from full size to compact to fit the M2.0 Compact 15-round magazines. Half moon cuts on the sides were added to help strip stuck magazines, because if you don't run the baseplates from the 17 round magazines, there is nothing to grip on the front lip of the magazine to strip a stuck mag. Stippling done on front stap, back strap insert (which is permanently attached due to the grip chop - this is Medium sized backstrap) and memory pads for the support (left) hand thumb. No trigger work has been done.

Iron sights are factory. The Holosun 507K will cowitness with these sights since this is direct mount, not a plate system.

M6XsXAU.jpg

HB9Va7t.jpg

jb2OfZF.jpg

8FphOHZ.jpg

tOpNHAj.jpg
    ARJ Defense ad

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom