• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    I'm old enough to remember when there was ONLY Shiner Premium and you would get LOTS of skunky beers due to poor rotation. My first beer at the age of 8 years old was a Shiner, courtesy of my Dad. I still will not drink Shiner, unless from a keg. I know things have changed, but the memories are still there.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Good luck with it. I did it multiple times when it was a timed race from the CO-OP bike shop in Austin to the brewery back in the '80's. Any route you wanted to go. It was a blast. It would be a bit much for me now.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    So, after trying to sign up early and not having it go through twice, I will be registering the day of the ride at the event. The ride is on the one year anniversary of me getting back on a bike so I am looking forward to having a great day

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Cancelled. ToddnJoyce texted me and let me know. They got into town a day early and found out by no one being there. Pricks put the postponement on facecrack but did not even bother emailing the registrants.
    I have drank my last Shiner. A group of folks riding 25,50, and 100 miles are probably the lowest risk group you can find. Buncha woke, fear mongering pussies hanging off of Xiden s nuts.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Cancelled. ToddnJoyce texted me and let me know. They got into town a day early and found out by no one being there. Pricks put the postponement on facecrack but did not even bother emailing the registrants.
    I have drank my last Shiner. A group of folks riding 25,50, and 100 miles are probably the lowest risk group you can find. Buncha woke, fear mongering pussies hanging off of Xiden s nuts.
    That's a bunch of horse feces, sorry man.

If I wasn't working a 16h day, I would take you for a spin and get you your 50 miles.

Go do an out and back to San Marcos down Old Stagecoach or come back on the east side of 35.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk
    0f7e74af23bfd972cdec6fb325076ad1.jpg

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    That's a bunch of horse feces, sorry man.

If I wasn't working a 16h day, I would take you for a spin and get you your 50 miles.

Go do an out and back to San Marcos down Old Stagecoach or come back on the east side of 35.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk
    0f7e74af23bfd972cdec6fb325076ad1.jpg
    Damn, 16th day? Stay sharp. Gotta be tough at that point

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Stopped at the brewery for packet pick up and that place was dead as a door mouse, but I got charged for 2x entry fees on March 31st, and no communications from the event coord service, which is pretty much a shit-show from my perspective.

We had planned to stay in Yoakum anyways, so we’re exploring this little borehole of a town and will do a long ride somewhere tomorrow.

Monday starts the process of getting our registration money back.

Top Bottom