• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Try the bullhidebelts.com Hercules belt. It's synthetic, made of 4500lb polymers, but looks like leather. They're pretty dange amazing... but they're $45.
    4500 pounds of polymers? Wouldn't that be a bit heavy? LOL!

As someone that plays with fire a lot, I tend to shy away from plastic, but I'm sure it's quite nice.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    I could use that discount as long as the gasoline was discounted lower, or even just as low, as that at Sam's Club - maybe even if as much as .05 cents more expensive and if good gas. I'd be a repeat customer with regularity for sure if there was a place like that near me. We need to su;pport places like that. The more we would do so, the more others of like mind would do so, the more we do so would be a force for our own good!

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I could use that discount as long as the gasoline was discounted lower, or even just as low, as that at Sam's Club - maybe even if as much as .05 cents more expensive and if good gas. I'd be a repeat customer with regularity for sure if there was a place like that near me. We need to su;pport places like that. The more we would do so, the more others of like mind would do so, the more we do so would be a force for our own good!
    Just remember, in Minnesota they don't always advertise which gas station is selling ethanol.

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    A lot of the stop and go's in Houston had rooms in the back that were break rooms for police in the 90's. I helped a buddy of mine who owned a painting business set up a few times. He had to paint the stores at night.

Lazyfaire

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2021
    New Braunfels
    lol... pull/tensile strength...

They also have shark hide, and bison...
    Six years ago I purchased from The Belt Man a belt made of elephant skin. I have crawled on cement floors, rubbed against concrete block walls and scraped it against many things. If you looked you couldn't ever tell me where it might have been scratched. Have worn it as a dress belt, a work belt and a gun belt with many holsters hung on it. (The elephant is not from endangered animals). Best belt I own

rmantoo

Cranky old fart: Pull my finger
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    San Angelo
    Six years ago I purchased from The Belt Man a belt made of elephant skin. I have crawled on cement floors, rubbed against concrete block walls and scraped it against many things. If you looked you couldn't ever tell me where it might have been scratched. Have worn it as a dress belt, a work belt and a gun belt with many holsters hung on it. (The elephant is not from endangered animals). Best belt I own
    When I bought my current belt, I looked at BeltMan belts. That elephant in Safari Gray is GORGEOUS!

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    How are the holes holding up? Stretching at all? Is the belt tighter than other leather?

Lazyfaire

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2021
    New Braunfels
    How are the holes holding up? Stretching at all? Is the belt tighter than other leather?
    You mean other than me getting fatter! Man, I'll tell you it has not stretched one bit! For all the s**t I have done to this belt you would think it would look terrible. If it scratched it would show either as a cut or discolored etc. Not a bit. "Is it tighter than other leather?" Change the word 'tighter' to 'stronger' and my answer is ABSOLUTELY. I originally bought the belt because I had purchased a pair of cowboy boots in black elephant. Gotta get the whole set, right?! No scuffs or damage on them either. Had them 9 years now. Spend the money, you won't be disappointed.

Top Bottom