• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    I don't have a problem with celebs or sports figures having opinions... just when they use their "platform" to announce/share them and the stupid news people that think it's important to publish those opinions. Celebutards think their opinions are important and forget that they are only entertainment.

For the life of me, I can't figure out why people give any weight at all to what celebutards have to say!!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I still like Garth Brook's music , but don't care for his political opinions, and don't necessarily agree with them.

And as long as he doesn't try pushing them on me, then I'll continue to listen to his music.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Have to see how it goes. Political differences are one thing, but music preference is serious business!

image.png

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Garth's fake accent makes it really tough to listen, and the tunes too 'music business' for me. Everyone knows that sound - over engineered, highly compressed, formulaic rhythm and melodies, autotuned to death, etc. If Garth comes on the radio, I'll probably turn the volume down a couple ticks.

But ....

If Keith Urban comes on? The radio is ripped out of the dash and thrown onto the highway.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    If you choose who you listen to or watch act in movies by their personal "standards" you're not going to be listening or watching a whole lot of anything.

Agreed.

There are outspoken celebutards that I just won't support their work product by being in the audience, which drives their revenue. Others I can hold my nose and watch/listen. But I recently cancelled Netfux and Prime, so it may become a challenge.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Garth's fake accent makes it really tough to listen, and the tunes too 'music business' for me. Everyone knows that sound - over engineered, highly compressed, formulaic rhythm and melodies, autotuned to death, etc. If Garth comes on the radio, I'll probably turn the volume down a couple ticks.

But ....

If Keith Urban comes on? The radio is ripped out of the dash and thrown onto the highway.
    There is a radio station up near DFW and the radio dude loves to point out that "Keith Urban is from AUSTRALIA"

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Rain came in hard this morning and got into a fight with some devil soil. Road work is now extending to a pad by the shed.
    8D1822E3-BADF-4C79-9A57-B24707578BDA.jpeg

Top Bottom