Gun Zone Deals

Garland’s True Velocity acquires suppressor technology firm as it nears going public

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas

Delta P Design's American-made rifle suppressors reduce flash and sound and work with machine guns. The company has been acquired by Garland-based ammunition maker True Velocity.

From Dallas Morning News
    Texas SOT

Attachments

• ammo (1).jpg
      ammo (1).jpg
      314.7 KB · Views: 39

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

Got this “news” a couple days back from one of my investment advisors:

Breeze Holdings Acquisition Corp. and TV Ammo, Inc. Announce Filing of a Registration Statement in Connection with Proposed Business Combination
    IRVING, Texas and GARLAND, Texas, Feb. 14, 2024 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Breeze Holdings Acquisition Corp. (Nasdaq: BREZ) (“Breeze Holdings”), a publicly traded special purpose acquisition company, and TV Ammo, Inc., an advanced technology manufacturing and licensing company focused on revolutionizing the global ammunition and weapons industry through the introduction of its composite-cased ammunition, innovative weapons systems and advanced manufacturing technology (“TV Ammo”). Upon closing of the business combination between Breeze Holdings and TV Ammo contemplated by the A&R Merger Agreement (the “Business Combination”), True Velocity, Inc., a newly-formed holding company (“True Velocity”), will own both Breeze Holdings and TV Ammo and is expected to be listed on the Nasdaq Capital Market (“Nasdaq”).

Transaction Summary EDITED OUT TO FIT

Upon completion of the transaction, True Velocity will be led by Kevin Boscamp, Founder, Chairman and CEO; Chris Tedford, COO; and Craig Etchegoyen, President and Chief IP Officer. The Company’s approximate 110 employees have more than 200 years of combined military service and are experts in manufacturing, technology, engineering, and quality control.

TV Ammo is an advanced technology manufacturing and licensing company based in Garland, Texas, with a current emphasis on composite ammunition, lightweight machine guns and suppressors. Founded in 2012, TV Ammo has approximately 315 patents pending or issued surrounding its products, technology and manufacturing processes. TV Ammo is focused on revolutionizing the ammunition and weapons industry through the introduction of its composite-cased ammunition, innovative weapons systems and advanced manufacturing technology. TV Ammo products are manufactured in the U.S. in a state-of-the-art, 66,000-square-foot facility. TV Ammo’s proprietary composite cartridge is designed to provide significant logistical advantages over traditional brass-cased ammunition and give end users enhanced accuracy, repeatability, and reliability, all in a light-weight cartridge.

Breeze Holdings, TV Ammo and certain of their respective directors and executive officers may be deemed to be participants in the solicitation of proxies from the stockholders of Breeze Holdings and TV Ammo in respect of the proposed transaction. Information about Breeze Holdings’ directors and executive officers and their ownership of Breeze Holdings common stock is set forth in Breeze Holdings’ filings with the SEC, including its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2022 filed with the SEC on March 31, 2023 (the “Annual Report”). To the extent that holdings of Breeze Holdings’ securities have changed since the amounts included in the Annual Report, such changes have been or will be reflected on Statements of Change in Ownership on Form 4 filed with the SEC. Other information regarding the participants in the proxy solicitation and a description of their direct and indirect interests, by security holdings or otherwise, will be contained in the Proxy Statement/Prospectus and other relevant materials to be filed with the SEC in respect of the proposed transaction when they become available.

This press release is for informational purposes only

Contacts:
    True Velocity
    Pat Hogan
    Executive Vice President of Corporate Communications
    (770) 500-0279

Breeze Holdings Acquisition Corp.

Investor Relations
    Cody Slach and Cody Cree
    Gateway Group

(949) 574-3860

<>

leVieux, continuing: I got into this late, just in time to get “founders’ shares”. As with any major investment; it was with trepidation despite having known a couple of the principals for several years.

Prudence says that folks my age should avoid M&A’s, IPO’s, etc. but I had been following both sides; so we took a little plunge. True Value already has hundreds of patents in the area.

So far, so good. We’ll see.

If it does go all the way through, I’ll get a nice AR10 or a FNH .308 sporter for my birthday.

We’ll see. . . . .

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    You mentioned Garland Texas.Well, I live in Garland and on Centerville Road, less than a
    1/2 mile for me, there is a new commercial building being built that looks like a manufacturing/
    warehouse 75% completed that is about that size. I haven't looked at any of the signage
    except what can be seen just driving by and can't read fast enough to see the wording as
    There is always a lot of traffic. Tomorrow will go there and see if I can find out what will be
    made and or stored there.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    Directly from their promo/ brochure

True Velocity acquired best-in-class machine gun technology from General Dynamics (NYSE: GD). Our technology significantly increases effective range and lethality, while reducing weight and maintaining controllability. All True Velocity weapons incorporate a revolutionary and patented recoil system known as Short Recoil Impulse Averaging, which mechanically reduces recoil force by 50% prior to buffer/recoil spring dampening. True Velocity’s .338 Norma Lightweight Medium Machine Gun delivers unmatched lethality and accuracy for a man-portable weapon. Weighing only 24 pounds, our weapon produces felt-recoil similar to that of 7.62 weapons, while offering 5X projectile energy and 2000+ meter effective range. True Velocity’s RM277 Weapon System and proprietary 6.8TVC cartridge provide a dramatic increase in lethality and range over traditional 5.56 and 7.62 weapons systems, while simultaneously offering a light, compact profile and reduced felt recoil to that of 5.56 vs 270 WIN. In partnership with FN America, True Velocity has developed a 6.8TVC conversion kit for the M-240 belt-fed machine gun. Our technology will allow the vast stock of M-240 weapons systems, estimated in excess of 200,000, to be upgraded to the 6.8TVC cartridge with only a barrel-change, resulting in a 50% increase in effective range and a 25% reduction in ammunition weight.

They also lay claim to a novel
    "PROPRIETARY TECHNOLOGY AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY"
    process to manufacture composite case ammo, projectiles, small arms, and suppressors.

If it sounds too good to be true..............

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    I did some research and found General Dynamics on line is listed as........

General Dynamics/True Velocity. This business is about 1 1/2 miles from me but
    their signage only says..General Dynamics. I already knew that they made bomb
    casings since the 1960's.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

Please wish me luck.

I’ve got $100K in BREEZE Holdings.

T V Ammo has formally agreed to being wholly acquired by BREEZE. Waiting for regulatory approval.

leVieux

<>

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    <>

Please wish me luck.

I’ve got $100K in BREEZE Holdings.

T V Ammo has formally agreed to being wholly acquired by BREEZE. Waiting for regulatory approval.

leVieux

<>
    Good Doctor, you are going to need more than luck, you just bought into vaporware.

TV ammo bought GD as they were underperforming, as in no new contracts for items in current production. GD had lots of good stuff they were working on, to be marketed to the Military, but their existing lines were stagnated. TV ammo put together a great dog and pony show with all new dazzling terminology to attract investors.

True Velocity, Inc. is an advanced technology manufacturing company based in Garland, Texas. Their mission is to revolutionize the ammunition industry by utilizing cutting-edge composite materials for military, ......

Thier mission was to attract enough investors to turn a buck, and attract more investors
    Incomes Breeze Holdings an investment capital company who specializes in public offerings. here is the press release.

Breeze Holdings Acquisition Corp. (Nasdaq: BREZ) (“Breeze Holdings”), a publicly traded special purpose acquisition company, has entered into a definitive agreement to merge with TV Ammo, Inc. (“True Velocity” or the “Company”), an advanced technology manufacturing company aimed at disrupting the global ammunition industry. Following the closing, Breeze Holdings will be renamed “True Velocity, Inc.”

They hit a few bumps in the road and this was published after they failed to generate (73% of goal) enough investment capital. Below a WSJ article from last Sept.

The Company had previously expected the transaction to close in the fourth quarter of 2023. TV Ammo is continuing to prepare financial statements in accordance with the auditing standards of the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board, which process is ongoing and has taken more time than was previously expected. As a result, the Company now anticipates filing the Proxy Statement/Prospectus in the third quarter of 2023 and now expects the transaction to close in the first quarter of 2024, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions, including certain regulatory and shareholder approvals.

If they don't get enough capitol, it falls apart. If they cannot initiate their " innovative manufacturing processes" it falls apart. If they don't sell any of these " industry wide revolutionary products", it falls apart.

Epitaph: Not worthy of a footnote in arms or ammunition manufacturing history.

Top Bottom