• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    To avoid cluttering event-specific threads, here’s the place to discuss ideas for future reunions.

Ready, set, go....

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    To avoid cluttering event-specific threads, here’s the place to discuss ideas for future reunions.

Ready, set, go....

From the 2019 Fall thread.

If you have someplace in mind we'd love to hear it...

My drive is a haul. Next time I am going to drive in on a friday and stay the night. I also second finding a ramge or area where we can blow stuff up

Actually i could see a friday night dinner coming together for those early arrivals.

Excellent idea!

That'd be worth coming in a day early.

Well... if y'all got here early enough,...we could go somewhere to eat and shoot the shit a while....

...Personally, and I assure you I speak solely for myself, a full weekend would be most enjoyable. A place to camp and socialize and the next day hit the range would be an experience not soon forgotten...

Better range = weekend retreat

[QUOTE="Sam Colt, post: 1978302, member: 12393"Reveille Creek Ranch in Burnet.
    Maybe something could be structured with them as a semi-formal weekend event with camping, shooting, and training?[/quote]

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I definitely like some of the ideas mentioned above. I did hear someone talking about having one meet out west & one out east...versus central for both. That way those that cant make the long drives can still attend at least 1 a year.

I really like the idea of making a weekend out of it. But im sure that would still exclude a lot of people. Since everyone has different things going on in their lives.

If i had some property to offer up id say come on out. But im poor...lol

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I can see the issue of liability on someones property, from the land owner perspective. How do you weedout the knuckleheads but still say "its a group" meet & still ensure safety.
    Most everyone would be good to go, but that one guy always brings that "one" friend....lol.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Yep, that could be fun.

There’s also a YouTuber in Boerne that does some shooting with some land....

There’s actually a couple that I’m looking for an opportunity to open the conversation with.

Dropped by Evan’s place on Sunday, but he wasn’t around.

Lots of merch and food options to go with the coffee; good start for an operating franchise plan, if you ask me.

Let me know if you head this way to check it out.

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    I can see the issue of liability on someones property, from the land owner perspective. How do you weedout the knuckleheads but still say "its a group" meet & still ensure safety.
    Most everyone would be good to go, but that one guy always brings that "one" friend....lol.

Good point and very true.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

That’s what moderators are for.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    There’s actually a couple that I’m looking for an opportunity to open the conversation with.

Dropped by Evan’s place on Sunday, but he wasn’t around.

Lots of merch and food options to go with the coffee; good start for an operating franchise plan, if you ask me.

Let me know if you head this way to check it out.
    For the one you quoted, you might need to stop by Bunker Branding.

I may pencil in Saturday after next for that trip. I’ll let you know.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I could definitely see one East, West or one North/South per year. TSSR is ok, but doesn't have anything superlative going for it. I think what made Hicksville different is that it had one specific rifle area, and one specific pistol area. We all gathered in those areas where we harassed each other. Living in central TX, I maybe don't have a dog in this hunt.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County

R.O.s, I can't possibly be the only Certified Range Officer in this bunch. For the right setting and a few good burgers, I'd volunteer for that.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Chasewhat0
    Top Bottom