Gonzales, Texas
    download.jpeg-14.jpg

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    I worked at Academy for a while. I've always been a early riser so I got a shift before the store opened to stock shelves. I usually left around noon. Started in athletic gear section and transferred to guns. Still working at stocking shelves. One day the manager told me I would be closing, changing my shift. I told him I'd been working early, even before Academy job. He said I was working retail now and had to change shifts. I told him I didn't have to and threw my badge on his desk. Needless to say he was a jerk from the start, only time I saw him being nice or normal was when he had us all come in at closing on a Sunday to have a team meeting. He'd been out fishing and I could tell he had a buzz on from drinking.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    I worked at Academy for a while. I've always been a early riser so I got a shift before the store opened to stock shelves. I usually left around noon. Started in athletic gear section and transferred to guns. Still working at stocking shelves. One day the manager told me I would be closing, changing my shift. I told him I'd been working early, even before Academy job. He said I was working retail now and had to change shifts. I told him I didn't have to and threw my badge on his desk. Needless to say he was a jerk from the start, only time I saw him being nice or normal was when he had us all come in at closing on a Sunday to have a team meeting. He'd been out fishing and I could tell he had a buzz on from drinking.
    I worked at Suzuki North and then AJ Foyt Kawasaki in Houston. That is where I learned the skills of the "dumb private" which meant, no matter how many times they told me do things "their" way, they would not think first.

Tell me to order parts for a friend (and former dealer) without mentioning limits? No problem, here is an invoice for $30k over their average order. Let the weeping and gnashing of teeth commence. After the friend brought a certified check, picked up the parts, and drove off, the owners were looking for some of the parts, I was then told I should have kept some of our shop.

Tell me not to work more than 40 hours a week? No problem, I punched out at 1:00 pm on Friday afternoon which is the beginning of the weekend rush. Where was I? I left after 40 hours as you directed.

Top Bottom