Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I still do at home.
    I always back in at home and try to back in everywhere else it's desirable. It may not be desirable if I'm socializing out of the back of the truck.

The people that piss me off are the ones that park like they backed into angled parking. They have to drive the wrong way on a one-way lane in order to exit but they don't care.

Even worse, we had a car at our local HEB on a very busy Saturday parked in the closest spot to the door. It was angled, head-in-only parking. He had parked head-in. So what's the problem? When he left, he backed up into the lane of traffic then cut his wheels the wrong direction. After going back and forth a dozen times, he finally managed to get the car pointed the wrong way on the one-way parking lane. By golly, the street he wanted to exit was directly south of him and he wasn't going to mess with this bullshit of backing out and going north for 20 feet before making 2 right turns. That wasn't direct enough for him.

Of course, it was also on the aforementioned busy Saturday with lots of traffic in the lot. In the area right in front of the door, that traffic ground to a halt because of these shenanigans. At least a half-dozen vehicles had to wait for him to get out of the space. Then we had to pull to the extreme right so that he wouldn't hit us head-on. I imagine none of us were any happier than me, which is not happy at all. Clearly, though, the driver didn't care.

Some drivers simply don't notice what's going on around them. I find that difficult to comprehend but it's true.
    Hurley's Gold

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    I always back in at home and try to back in everywhere else it's desirable. It may not be desirable if I'm socializing out of the back of the truck.

The people that piss me off are the ones that park like they backed into angled parking. They have to drive the wrong way on a one-way lane in order to exit but they don't care.

Even worse, we had a car at our local HEB on a very busy Saturday parked in the closest spot to the door. It was angled, head-in-only parking. He had parked head-in. So what's the problem? When he left, he backed up into the lane of traffic then cut his wheels the wrong direction. After going back and forth a dozen times, he finally managed to get the car pointed the wrong way on the one-way parking lane. By golly, the street he wanted to exit was directly south of him and he wasn't going to mess with this bullshit of backing out and going north for 20 feet before making 2 right turns. That wasn't direct enough for him.

Of course, it was also on the aforementioned busy Saturday with lots of traffic in the lot. In the area right in front of the door, that traffic ground to a halt because of these shenanigans. At least a half-dozen vehicles had to wait for him to get out of the space. Then we had to pull to the extreme right so that he wouldn't hit us head-on. I imagine none of us were any happier than me, which is not happy at all. Clearly, though, the driver didn't care.

Some drivers simply don't notice what's going on around them. I find that difficult to comprehend but it's true.
    Was he wearing his mask?

Did his mask have a pacifier in it?

1643860934448.png

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX

That's a whole lotta words for *grab your baseball bat and adjust his headlights, maybe tweak a mirror too*.

I've never seen it that extreme but your point is well made.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom