1641842597744.png

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    That's just foul !

I did the autopsies. Nothing like taking your cuffs and pant legs closed to keep the maggots from crawling up ya'.
    Yeah! She would get mad then strip and then start attacking people. When she would start attacking people we'd have to restrain her; I'm just thankful that I usually got the top half and not the bottom half. Although honestly that was just pure funk no matter where you were!

Harry_Gorilla

Dis-Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2021
    Living on Airplanes
    Yeah! She would get mad then strip and then start attacking people. When she would start attacking people we'd have to restrain her; I'm just thankful that I usually got the top half and not the bottom half. Although honestly that was just pure funk no matter where you were!
    I could never work in a jail or CI. No way in hell. I hated even having to interview people that were incarcerated.

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    I could never work in a jail or CI. No way in hell. I hated even having to interview people that were incarcerated.
    I used to work at lockdown mental facility; the behavior units were very interesting to say the least. Some of them were admitted by family, others were avoiding jail. This lady was avoiding jail....

Top Bottom