271129047_150602790653838_5626512549944307221_n.jpg
    Guns International

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Back in the day, in East Houston, we had, "crazy lady with the phone". Way before cell phones, she walked the neighborhood with the cordless phone from her house, and even carried it with her to Walmart half a mile away.
    My dad would sit there acting like his tv remote was a cell phone in front of his grandkids. One said something to me about it thinking he had lost it. It went over their head he was poking fun of them.

Stupid nephew got his tongue pierced and told the old man it was for eating pussy. The man told him he was confusing sucking dick with eating pussy because the stud was all wrong for eating pussy.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    In Houston there was a crazy lady who use to sweep the street in front of her house.
    One of the more memorable experiences I've had during the course of what should be a normal, boring day was parking, legally, on the street across from a garage sale. My car was on the street to the side of the corner house and I walked over to the garage sale.

Next thing I know, a crazy old lady is screaming at everyone trying to find out who had parked their car on her street. She demanded it be moved immediately. She let people know if a single drop of oil landed on the street, she would sue the owner. She was writing down the license plates. She was calling the police. She was going on and on and on and...

I thought it was hilarious. When I walked back to my car and she figured out it belonged to me, she started screaming at me incoherently...something about this being her street and her being responsible for keeping it clean and all sorts of additional nonsense. She was really afraid that a drop of oil was going to land on the street. I mean she was shaking and having a fit over the prospect.

I swear, I was tempted to find the nearest quick oil change place and try to buy a pint of used oil from them but I was afraid the poor lady would die of a heart attack when she found some oil on the street near her driveway.

Weird. Just weird. But funny at the same time.

Top Bottom