• ...and so much more!
  • deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    With being at home way more than in the past, I’m having to look harder for new TV content. Just found a new show I thought some here might like.

Country Buck$ on Prime. It’s about the family the owns Wildgame Innovations. Pretty funny stuff. It’s similar to Duck Dynasty, and the third episode had Troy Landry from Swamp People on it.

It’s worth a view if you liked Duck Dynasty.
    Capitol Armory ad

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    If it's funny you are after, try to find the entire first season of "Moone Boy". Hilarious. You have to watch a few to get used to the Irish acents, but well worth it.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    With being at home way more than in the past, I’m having to look harder for new TV content. Just found a new show I thought some here might like.

Country Buck$ on Prime. It’s about the family the owns Wildgame Innovations. Pretty funny stuff. It’s similar to Duck Dynasty, and the third episode had Troy Landry from Swamp People on it.

It’s worth a view if you liked Duck Dynasty.
    Great thing with DD was I could sit down and watch it with my kids and laugh with them. Good, clean and funny content.

Country Bucks clean?

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    If it's funny you are after, try to find the entire first season of "Moone Boy". Hilarious. You have to watch a few to get used to the Irish acents, but well worth it.
    "Still Game" is hilarious if you like slightly inappropriate, but "manly" humor. My wife struggles with understanding Scots and needs subtitles. I do fine with out them.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

prisondoc

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2020
    Converse TX
    "Still Game" is hilarious if you like slightly inappropriate, but "manly" humor. My wife struggles with understanding Scots and needs subtitles. I do fine with out them.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk
    "Still Game" is the best kept secret on Netflix. It is f'in hilarious! Do yourself a favor and watch Jack, Victor and their pals in Craiglang.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom