• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    welp here's the update.

i ended up falling out of my chair and spraining my knee pretty bad. can't hardly walk - had to go get xrays. nothing broken but damn it does hurt!

worst part is, since i lost my balance because i was already stiff from falling 20 ft out of a tree at home, and i mentioned it to the boss before i took the spill at work, i wont be getting reimbursed. ****. why do i have to be so honest?

anyway here i am sitting in bed, munching on grossly underpowered pain pills the stingy doctor gave me, wondering how im going to make up for my lost cash after paying the damn hospital $100 bucks to tell me to keep the ace bandage i put on myself because my legs are to big for the knee immobiliser they tried to put on me, and keep taking Ibuprofen to keep the swelling down, an d to continue using my own crutches that i used to walk into the place.

basically i gave them $100 bucks for them to tell me what i already knew, to get a worthless Xray, and some pills that might as well be sugar cubes.

FML
    DK Firearms

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    and also, i thin the Xray machine killed my phone. it is no longer a phone but a tiny heating element. plug it in and it jsut gets hot.

gonna have to buy another one of those too i guess.

LOL

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    My neighbor took his Camero - still under warranty - to have the dealer fix a noise. He'd done his homework via some Camero owner's groups and knew that there is a common problem the cars are having with some bolts coming loose and he told the mechanic that. They kept his car 3 days, put 125 miles on it, and said the problem was probably from a crack in the windshield. He argued, but they wouldn't budge. Also billed him pretty heavily for their time.

It happened that he was having a brake shop do some work on it the day after he picked it up and he mentioned to that guy about the trouble he had. This mechanic (not a Mr. Goodwrench) took exactly 45 seconds to locate the problem and show it to him. Lots of documentation is now going to GM over this situation.

I'm lucky enough to have a pretty decent auto repair place nearby. My wife's car died while she was out shopping with her mother this week. Called the mechanic and had it towed in. Fuel pump was out. Not cheap, but they did a good job of finding the problem and fixing it right.

Top Bottom