• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    I have two of these surplus military-issue wheeled hard cases (32" wide, 21" deep and 19" tall) sitting in my garage and I honestly could use the space instead...

607550_ts.jpg

NOTE: Online pic, not actual case

Sportsman's Guide did carry the same ones as I have, but they are currently sold out...

Used U.S. Military Surplus Hardigg® Wheeled Storage Case - 607550, Storage Containers at Sportsman's Guide

They have these for $149, which are shorter (12" vs 19") than the ones I have but otherwise are the same.

Just to note these are military surplus, so expect some nicks and scratches but overall they're sound. We've used them to haul all kinds of equipment/gear. They are sturdier than the Pelican cases we use at work now. No foam inside, just lots of space to pack stuff in.

I am willing to let mine go for $100 apiece and local pick-up in NW SA. Sorry, no shipping or traveling any distance to deliver unless you can compel me with something truly worthy of my time and gas (e.g. good BBQ).

Cheers! M2

mleroyl

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 23, 2012
    Cibolo, TX
    Majormadmax,
    Lemme buy em and I'll broker that Dove Hunt with Vaquero. Was really looking forward to it last year before the deal went south... :-)

jpatm2

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    Vaquero, they will pretty much hold whatever you want to put in them, as long as you aren't trying to transport it full of lead.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Majormadmax,
    Lemme buy em and I'll broker that Dove Hunt with Vaquero. Was really looking forward to it last year before the deal went south... :-)

Any updates on this? I've been up in Alaska for a little bit and actually have someone else interested in them who is local; but I am honoring Vaquero's interest in them until such time that he tells me otherwise...

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    OK, I just realized these have been sitting on the shelf over the Jeep for the past five years, and I haven't really had a use for them, so I am putting them up for sale again!

Still want $100 each, and as stated I have two in this size. Again, no shipping or traveling any distance to deliver. Unfortunately, I can't even be enticed by the lure of good BBQ. I am restricted on traveling due to work and also so damn busy lately I don't even know if I could find the time.

Notice the smaller Sportsmans Guide ones are sold out. These are popular as they are extremely heavy duty, essentially "military grade" items. They will outlive all of us!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom