• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

hunto

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2010
    Beaumont
    I am selling my Pendlay barbell to fund another gun purchase, for $200.00. I bought it one year ago for $300. This bar has seen 900 lbs on it with no problem. When I called to order, I asked about the rating, and the warranty, and Glen told me that they would stand behind the bar and honor the warranty, unless it gets dropped on the safety pins and breaks. Anything else, he'll fix it or replace it. It's a Mens Olympic 7 ft, 45 lb bar, with sealed bushings held by snaplock rings- no bolts to work loose. The knurling is sharp, with the 28mm bar shaft being black-oxide coated to resist rust. The rotating ends are hard-chromed steel, not the cheap chrome plating that flakes off after a few months. Here is a link to the site:
    Pendlay HD NexGen 20kg Olympic Bar
    That is the Next Gen Pendlay; mine is roughly the same specs, but was made before the new-gen bars. Also, they list 'zinc-coating' on the shaft; mine is the black oxide coating. Just as rust-resistant.
    This is a serious barbell, and if you are serious about lifting, you owe it to yourself to check it out. This bar is in Like New condition, Never bent, abused, or dropped. I don't do Olympic lifts; I deadlift, squat, bench a little, and OHP. I don't drop my bars. So you would be getting a like new bar for over $100 less than you'd spend buying one from Pendlay.
    I'm located in Beaumont, in SE TX. I'd prefer FTF for this, as shipping runs around $30-35 dollars UPS- but I'd be willing if the buyer wanted to pay shipping.
    Thanks for reading.
    Target Sports

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom