• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shipwreck

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Beretta City,Texas
    Forsale in College Station - One Bushnell Laser Boresighter. Comes with all original attachments (to fit various calibers), the carry case, and the instruction manual.

I've used this a few times, and it works well. Gets ya on the paper for your first range trip with a new rifle/optic before ya even get to the range. Then, you can do the fine tuning at the range. But, this can save you some ammo and time.

Official description of product: Bushnell Laser Boresighter puts you "on" without pulling the trigger! It's fast, easy and cost-saving, designed for the demands of gunsmiths and serious shooters! NO ammo wasted getting your rifle scope sighted. You get the bright red laser emitter and arbors for common calibers from .22 up to .50 cal., plus 12 ga. and 20 ga. shotgun arbors, so it's practically universal. Runs on three LR-44 batteries (included). It's 6" long, 8 ozs

My price - $20 local pickup or $22 shipped

Please email me at: goldfishpanda@hotmail.com if interested. First "I'll take it" WITH an exchange of information gets it.

boresighter1.gif

boresighter2.gif

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    Bore sight had a mishap......it's no longer available...lol.....took a fall. I'll be ordering one and let you know. Shipwreck emailed me right away, he felt bad about it.....

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    zw150202
    Top Bottom