Join TexasGunTalk

WTS FS in B/CS - Like New Book shelf stereo with 5 disc CD changer, remote, cassette

Discussion in 'Non-Firearms Classifieds' started by shipwreck, Jun 26, 2020.

1. shipwreck

shipwreck Well-Known

Mar 17, 2008
    Beretta City,Texas
    FS in Bryan/College Station area - Panasonic Books Shelf Stereo - 5 disc changer, FM/AM, cassette and remote control

Yes, this is old tech. Remember these?

I had it stored under my tv in an entertainment unit for years. But, the entertainment unit had glass doors, so it never got dusty. I really only ever used it to play 5 CDs worth of Christmas music every Christmas day. So, it's really like new!

I have several friends/neighbors who have something like this in their garage. They play music/radio all day while they are outside doing stuff. This would be perfect for that! Or, you can keep it indoors.

Comes with 5 disc changer, equalizer, casette player and FM/AM. Also has FM and AM antennae that attach to the back. The speakers are separate, so you don't have to keep the entire unit as pictured. You could move the speakers away from the main unit.

Honestly, this think is pretty much "like new." Welcome to the time machine :)

$50 local sale. Or, make me a deal!

Please email me at: goldfishpanda@Hotmail.com

The first "I'll take it" with an exchange of information gets it.

oHfgsrf.jpg

iTyKsWS.jpg

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
    toddnjoyce, Axxe55 and Southpaw like this.
  2. pronstar

pronstar TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I have this exact system in my office, have had it for years!

You’re right, the sound quality and also volume are amazing, especially considering the size.

It’s a bi-amp system, with separate power for the bass driver in the speakers ...the two speakers are wired as if they’re four.

It’s a sweet setup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Texasgordo, toddnjoyce and ZX9RCAM like this.