• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phatcyclist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Austin, TX
    The vehicle is in fair shape and is in good mechanical condition. It has 173K miles on it. It starts up first try and runs well. It smokes a little being an old diesel and it's not the fastest thing out there. It would be great for a ranch or hunting vehicle and it is equipped with a tow hitch. The A/C doesn't currently work but the compressor seems to be in good shape so with a belt and a charge it would probably work, the blower motor works fine. Current tags, both registration and inspection. It has had recent maintenance including new batteries and a starter, oil change, air filter and fuel filter. The coolant is good and it always comes up to operating temp and stays. All but one of the electric windows work. I have a clean title in hand for the vehicle.

I'm looking for a local sale and cash only. I will meet a potential buyer in north Austin. Thanks for looking.

VIN: 1G5FK16C9GF511183

suburban2.jpg

suburban3.jpg

suburban1.jpg

suburban4.jpg
    Gun Zone Deals

phatcyclist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I did. Apparently my HOA is none too pleased with me having the vehicle. I guess someone was upset when they saw some diesel on the ground and complained (I fixed the leak too). At any rate, I have nowhere else to put it and I'm not going to get into it with the HOA over it. It really is a good old truck with lots of life left, a hunter or rancher could get some use out of it. I bought it as a weekend vehicle and I'm a bit unhappy to sell it, especially considering the circumstances.

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    I did. Apparently my HOA is none too pleased with me having the vehicle. I guess someone was upset when they saw some diesel on the ground and complained (I fixed the leak too). At any rate, I have nowhere else to put it and I'm not going to get into it with the HOA over it. It really is a good old truck with lots of life left, a hunter or rancher could get some use out of it. I bought it as a weekend vehicle and I'm a bit unhappy to sell it, especially considering the circumstances.
    You're a kinda man than I, I'd tell them to go F themselves.
    This truck will be '25' on 1/1/11 and can be registered as an antique in Texas for occasional driver purposes.

Eli

Top Bottom