• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Txhillbilly

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    North Texas
    As most of us that have reloaded for decades know, reloading data manual's only give you a fraction of the powder's that can be used for each cartridge / bullet combination.
    Quick Load is great, but expensive. I came across a website that offers almost information as Quick Load for a fraction of the price. You can choose from a $9.99 one month access, or $19.99 for a full year. Plus, You can print off any info that you want to keep, so you can get all the info you want cheaper than most manual's cost.

Hurley's Gold

magholder

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2021
    Utah
    Love this as i have a few new calibers im going to start reloading for and are not in my manual.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Mike_from_Texas

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    North Texas
    Quickload is $150 and $25’ish for updates. There is no manual that will replace the versatility of Quickload. You can change so many parameters to get the most accurate data available.

Seeing as I have 10-12 manuals at $15-$30 each that are outdated, Quickload seems like a bargain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TEXAS "All or nothing"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2021
    Texas
    Quickload is $150 and $25’ish for updates. There is no manual that will replace the versatility of Quickload. You can change so many parameters to get the most accurate data available.

Seeing as I have 10-12 manuals at $15-$30 each that are outdated, Quickload seems like a bargain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I too have and still own several manuals! I too have QL w/updates along with quick design. Gordon's is installed also! I check, recheck and check once more!

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    It appears that it only offers 1 load option (only one powder with only one bullet weight) for 32H&R. That's disappointing.

Those with quick load - how many load options does QL offer for 32H&R?

Also, the Necronos site says QL is only available on disk - it can't just be downloaded?

Last edited:

TEXAS "All or nothing"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2021
    Texas
    It appears that it only offers 1 load option (only one powder with only one bullet weight) for 32H&R. That's disappointing.

Also, the Necronos site says QL is only available on disk - it can't just be downloaded?
    If you don't have it on the pre 7/?/21 then yes you will need too purchase the disc. If 32H&R (magnum?) is a .310 then there are a possibility of several bullet options? I type this only because I'm not familiar with this cartridge, example bullet weight or coal limitations. I do have the newer/updated version.

TEXAS "All or nothing"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2021
    Texas

Hornady #11 list info, so maybe Hodgdon will? Western Powders list it on their site. I'm not sure about Alliant

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom