• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    If he did a separate psych evaluation it would be much more telling than how he answered in the interview. And I really don’t like the way it is chopped up.

Reminds me of how the media has edited interviews with gun rights advocates to make than look as bad as possible.

I have no intention of defending his actions. I’ve pretty called it a bad shoot since the body cam vid was released. But the interview vid posted just seems to be too chopped up for me to take seriously as incriminating evidence against him or the department.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gun Zone Deals

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Appropriate verdict.

Some of the shit that came out about the officer in the sentence phase. Wow! Apparently the physiologist said he failed him but they hired him anyways.

Had an assault incident plead down prior to hire.

Hired him anyways.

Fort Worth is phuked. They gonna pay and pay big.

I wonder if my crippled ass can get back in some sort of uniform. I can pass everything but the physical. Lol.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Well can you fog a mirror and repeat lies on command while ignoring the law? That seems to be the standard.

Glad the jury saw thru his “well I saw A GUN so I drew my sErVicE WeaPOn” bullshit.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    “well I saw A GUN so I drew my sErVicE WeaPOn”
    Whole thing is kinky. If the lady had a gun it would be by the body and recorded as such in evidence. I've never seen anything in print or on TV that indicated either way! Could really care less about the bodycam footage, just there for the audience.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    “well I saw A GUN so I drew my sErVicE WeaPOn
    Whole thing is kinky. If the lady had a gun it would be by the body and recorded as such in evidence. I've never seen anything in print or on TV that indicated either way! Could really care less about the bodycam footage, just there for the audience.

Whatever, lets assume she HAD a gun and WAS pointing it out of the window at some guy crawling around the bushes in the dark, without announcing himself. It's her damn RIGHT as an American and a Texan!

I highlighted that part to point that apparently in the cop's opinion, mere subjects of the state shouldn't HAVE guns, and HE should make sure of that with his SERVICE WEAPON.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    I still blame the neighbor for sending the police to kill her.
    Get your ass over there or call the neighbor and ASK "WHAT'S GOING ON?"

Come in my yard unannounced (especially at night) and you will be confronted with a FIREARM!!!!!!!!!!!(one of us will likely be shot)

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Whatever, lets assume she HAD a gun and WAS pointing it out of the window at some guy crawling around the bushes in the dark, without announcing himself. It's her damn RIGHT as an American and a Texan!
    Correct. My point is if she did, he had the same right (as he was on an official call)! Was it done properly? For the most part. They are NOT required to announce unless entering a building. Personal experience, they check out the property, then knock on door and announce. Her nephew supposedly reported she had a gun, later on the stand, recanted. Only evidence as far as the 'public' knows, is the body cam and a body. The 'testimonials' are NOT facts of the case. How far our courts have gotten from what they should be.
    Guilty or not, the case is kinda kinky from an observer's point of view.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Correct. My point is if she did, he had the same right (as he was on an official call)! Was it done properly? For the most part. They are NOT required to announce unless entering a building. Personal experience, they check out the property, then knock on door and announce. Her nephew supposedly reported she had a gun, later on the stand, recanted. Only evidence as far as the 'public' knows, is the body cam and a body. The 'testimonials' are NOT facts of the case. How far our courts have gotten from what they should be.
    Guilty or not, the case is kinda kinky from an observer's point of view.
    1671499376770.png

Top Bottom