• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Why would you even post that? How is it relevant to ANYTHING?
    Oooh. So edgy.

Your comment makes you look like a fool, so post away
    41f66aeee09cd0ee67a9988e4d7b3de1.jpg
    Lynx Defense

Attachments

• 41f66aeee09cd0ee67a9988e4d7b3de1.jpg
      41f66aeee09cd0ee67a9988e4d7b3de1.jpg
      13.1 KB · Views: 584

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    OMG how did this guy get hired?

1:30

Q: Will you be able to kill someone?
    A: No Problem (while smiling and smirking).
    I'm always down to string up a dirty killer cop, but the context is lacking. It cut to a second before the question, when he was already smiling and nodding, and it even looked to me like his smile dimmed when he answered that. He might or might not need to burn, but I don't think this video is going to make that case.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I'm always down to string up a dirty killer cop, but the context is lacking. It cut to a second before the question, when he was already smiling and nodding, and it even looked to me like his smile dimmed when he answered that. He might or might not need to burn, but I don't think this video is going to make that case.

I was not referring to the case, I was referring to getting hired in the first place.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    There's a big difference between saying something goofy in an interview where you're trying to be completely open and honest and doing something deadly and stupid on the street.

IME, eliminating the applicants who say goofy things in the interview goes along way to eliminating employees who do something stupid anywhere else.

To me this is not saying something goofy. This is an adult who seems to not understand the consequences of taking a human life, on him, on others or on the agency. Complete cluelessness. He needs to find a new profession. His earlier answers about joining the military were also disturbing. He was sending up red flags all over the place and they were all missed.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Somebody killed me once.

I got better.
    Some guy shot a toy vender at a gun show once, unloaded guns to wierd things. She screamed who kill me. Who kill me. She was back at the next gun show so it can happen, coming back to life.

At least he followed the safe direction rule and only threw concrete shrapnel around. The gun had a nifty zip tie on it as it was cleared by security who inspected all vendor guns that morning.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    **** it, I watched the video.

For the most part you don’t even know if the clips of the answers are even related to the same questions because it’s chopped up so bad. The vid has no effect on my opinion of him or the events that took place.

I’ll also say the the videos title does give me the impression that whoever made the vid is heavily biased. I have trouble trusting a source at that point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    IME, eliminating the applicants who say goofy things in the interview goes along way to eliminating employees who do something stupid anywhere else.

To me this is not saying something goofy. This is an adult who seems to not understand the consequences of taking a human life, on him, on others or on the agency. Complete cluelessness. He needs to find a new profession. His earlier answers about joining the military were also disturbing. He was sending up red flags all over the place and they were all missed.
    whether i agree with the details or not, the outcome seems to support your opinion here.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    This. IMO it was a travesty. But lots of folks don’t interview well. I almost didn’t hire the best employee I’ve ever had.

A lot of it is on the interviewer. In fairness to the defendant, that was a poor interview, Woman typing as he talks, etc.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom