Houston area
    Best BAR is Swedish BAR in 6.5
    Swedish-m37-left-small.jpg

Mongo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Houston area
    Mongo you do have some very sweet NFA. Are you all healed up from that drunk bitch hitting you? How bad off did you end up from that mess?
    I am still healing and actually have more pain than ever. My DL is out of date so I can't even drive if I wanted to. Hopefully after I finish healing they will then start trying to figure out why I have so much pain. Still in a wheel chair after 11 years.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I am still healing and actually have more pain than ever. My DL is out of date so I can't even drive if I wanted to. Hopefully after I finish healing they will then start trying to figure out why I have so much pain. Still in a wheel chair after 11 years.
    That truly sucks after 11 years. I take it you do not have a pain management doctor? Hopefully that bitch stays in prison long after your better. Do you ever get out to shoot anymore?

Mongo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Houston area
    That truly sucks after 11 years. I take it you do not have a pain management doctor? Hopefully that bitch stays in prison long after your better. Do you ever get out to shoot anymore?
    She spent her 30 days in jail on weekends. The nerve/pain doc would not touch the case until I was fully healed up. I have not shot a MG in 11 years, just oil them occasionally. I did get to the range for normal shooting a few years ago.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Wow it been that long ago! Seems like I was reading about nurse handi not that long ago.

So what do you get for pain, anything? I have pain doctor in Groesbeck that might be able to help you out. Hell if need be I’ll organize something and come get you if you are interested. While I’m not pain free at least he is willing to work with me.

PM me if you want his name & number.

Mongo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Houston area
    Nothing but over the counter stuff for pain. Main issue I have is 15min in a car and I am in agony. Its very hard to travel these days.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Nothing but over the counter stuff for pain. Main issue I have is 15min in a car and I am in agony. Its very hard to travel these days.
    Quality of life is something I have held dear to me the quantity.

Being a grouch old cripple sucks! I had many of those days until I quit working & applied for disability. The family doctor cut me off all pain meds wanting me to think about add more doctors to the mix. New guy wrote my Tramadol without hesitating. The physical therapy I get twice a week helps too. While it's not Oxy, morphine or Fentanyl it's far better then OTC.

I totally understand the ride from hell, mine is a bit farther the 15 minutes. While I don't have a comfortable ride to come get you I'd rent one if I could find something to move you in comfortable to see this doctor.

Top Bottom