For those saying we could never get a TEXIT...

TipBledsoe

Well-Known
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Jun 28, 2020
La Vernia, TX
What was your number?
I'm disappointed with my test results:
N-Test: negative
S-Test: negative

According to the FAQ link below, I understand the negative results mean that I have not been exposed to the covid. I guess that's why I didn't get a "number."?

I sincerely thought that I had a bout with the virus early 2020 and therefore had some natural immunity.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
TGT Supporter
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
May 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Tx.
I'm disappointed with my test results:
N-Test: negative
S-Test: negative

According to the FAQ link below, I understand the negative results mean that I have not been exposed to the covid. I guess that's why I didn't get a "number."?

I sincerely thought that I had a bout with the virus early 2020 and therefore had some natural immunity.

According to my test, you require a number greater than 1 to have antibodies.

It doesn't sound as though you were infected before.

JCC

Well-Known
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May 1, 2018
US
Buy a Glock
ha
fab60acfa9965517f05bee27950ca7b4.jpg

Sasquatch

Well-Known
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Apr 20, 2020
Magnolia
If we had a strong Governor or good sized majority in the House and Senate, TEXIT could work.
But would we be trading a federal set of assholes for a new Texas federal bunch of assholes?
When the antis leave the country to stop legislation they must forfeit their Texan status

I couldn't see adding an additional layer to the bureaucracy. The elected body as is - with some changes of who holds the seats, would be plenty fine. Agreed, we need a stronger leader than Abbott, and we need different leadership in the current legislature.

Midlifer

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 17, 2013
yup. the last I heard, you won't be able to fly without a vaccine, unless you are flying private
Wrong, at least for now. If you’re not a US citizen and want to enter, legally, you have to have the shot. England/ UK, just cancelled their vaccine “passport” plan as unworkable.

Products discussed on TGT

Top Bottom