If he’s too busy I have a pretty boney ass shoulder that’s available

Attachments

• AD071A46-90E7-42DE-8D20-F733A22AA8F3.jpeg
      AD071A46-90E7-42DE-8D20-F733A22AA8F3.jpeg
      163.9 KB · Views: 79

StukasSis

Dec 9, 2022
    DFW
    Someone said pics or it didn’t happen. Today is his birthday…. In memory of my brother. Don’t mind my face after crying over missing him. View attachment 362502 View attachment 362503 View attachment 362504 View attachment 362505

4890569e13c8763b4e180b598ef80115.jpg

823dec77b1fbda2986a2a74dc1f66113.jpg

And for his second heavenly birthday I finally got the big piece I had been wanting. Both our birthdays were 5 days apart so it made it not hurt so much.

And the writing will get touched up. I kept falling asleep white he was doing the back cause I had been sitting for 6 hours the buzzing put me to sleep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StukasSis

Dec 9, 2022
    DFW
    Hey, you. Stop bein' a stranger. Glad to see you're doing all right - are those leaves going to be part of the new tattoo?

Well I have to be a mystery to keep my charm don’t I? But yes I still exist. Had to get myself moved in to my new house in Azle… finally got out of Sherman lol and no they were there because I changed my mind mid way through and instead of having the writing on my chest I put it there so it didn’t slap me in the face and make sad ya know

baboon

TGT Addict
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Well I have to be a mystery to keep my charm don’t I? But yes I still exist. Had to get myself moved in to my new house in Azle… finally got out of Sherman lol and no they were there because I changed my mind mid way through and instead of having the writing on my chest I put it there so it didn’t slap me in the face and make sad ya know

Wow long time kid I thought you moved on without saying bye. Glad you came around, even if its on the anniversary of your brother demise.

As far as being sad there will be triggers of sadness the rest of your life. I still miss my wife to the point of tears pretty regularly.

I'm not going to tell you it gets easier as the years go by. You & other memories are what keep your brothers spirt alive. Remember the good more the the bad.

StukasSis

Dec 9, 2022
    DFW
    Wow long time kid I thought you moved on without saying bye. Glad you came around, even if its on the anniversary of your brother demise.

As far as being sad there will be triggers of sadness the rest of your life. I still miss my wife to the point of tears pretty regularly.

I'm not going to tell you it gets easier as the years go by. You & other memories are what keep your brothers spirt alive. Remember the good more the the bad.

I know things got really busy and I had wanted to make it to the get together but I would have been so over dressed from what I can see… lol I was still up in Oregon with my family cause my baby brother FINALLY married his girlfriend of 13 years lol

This dress many have been a little much for introductions and the sleeves would have make it hard to shoot properly
    7712adbef4a81b0e7f12d15cbec5b6b8.jpg

9e9cbe8e6dd46ea6adfe501a251ac154.jpg

20f1b84baeaf5fa4ae9034a5bea0ed7b.jpg

4f03bdf1340b51db2dbcc2b9daa61747.jpg

And yes that giant blonde haired blue eyed man is my baby brother lol

Top Bottom