• ...and so much more!
  • TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Went to their event last night....kinda won a few and bought a few...lol One of 'em - a Sig P320 M17. It'll be posted in the classifieds later in the week - I don't care for 9mm OR railed guns - so two strikes.<G> Ended up bringing 7 guns home, though - so a pretty decent night, all told!
    Texas SOT

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Lucky bastard all I ever came home with from FNRA event was a jar of funky nasty quest dip. Tried eating while the wife was out of town. Even the dawg spit it out!

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Lucky bastard all I ever came home with from FNRA event was a jar of funky nasty quest dip. Tried eating while the wife was out of town. Even the dawg spit it out!

lol - yeah, there were mumblings of a lynching...lol Of course, I blame part of it on @Dred - he an' his lovely wife were there eggin' me on...lol

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Only 7? Were you just worried about the load limit?

I've had good years and bad at FNRA dinners. One year I went to 4 dinners and came back with a total of about $10 worth of merchandise from the drawings. Somehow I won 3 beach towels. I don't even remember putting a ticket in the bucket for them. I won a pick-o'-the-litter once and was instantly the most unpopular person in the county when I picked up that rifle. At one of the dinners, the guy who bought the pack of tickets just before me (and one digit different) ended up with 7 guns. To add insult to injury, I had bought one off the auction and when I went to pick it up, the FFL asked if I was the 7 gun winner.

Regardless of winning or losing, it's always fun to hang out with like-minded folks, have a nice dinner, and share some laughs.

Top Bottom