Patriot Mobile

Flat Earthers! Where the 1st Amendment intersects imbecility .

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    Flat earth? Ha! I had to walk to that meeting in Dallas. Uphill. Both ways!
    Thats not flat earth......that's concave earth.....get your story straight

lets start another discussion about hemi convex earth......

for real.......sarcasm on

then both ways might be downhill.......in the snow
    Guns International

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    I resemble that!

I have a couple friends that are into all sorts of odd beliefs and conspiracy stuff....Area 51, chemtrails, channeling, alien crop circles, Illuminati, Epstein was murdered (!) and so on.

The Flat Earthers are just a newer extension of our society's lack of critical thinking acumen ?

If I know any Flat Earthers they keep it to themselves I suppose

Was waiting for you to draw a ridiculous parallel between dumbass flat-earthers and those who think Jeffrey Epstein was offed. Wonder why I thought that was coming?

One, there's zero evidence of, circumstantial or otherwise, and is on its face ludicrous. The other, there's plenty, at a minimum, circumstantial evidence of and seems to be a hot button to those on the left when brought forth. Why? I have no idea except to protect their political and social heroes.

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Was waiting for you to draw a ridiculous parallel between dumbass flat-earthers and those who think Jeffrey Epstein was offed. Wonder why I thought that was coming?

One, there's zero evidence of, circumstantial or otherwise, and is on its face ludicrous. The other, there's plenty, at a minimum, circumstantial evidence of and seems to be a hot button to those on the left when brought forth. Why? I have no idea except to protect their political and social heroes.

Finally!!!
    Somebody took the bait. Took longer than expected.
    I was going to be hurt had not one person noticed.

Ludicrous is my middle name and a mode setting on my new car.

(:

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    When you listen to the democrats espouse the virtue of their left wing policies and see how many people actually believe that stuff I would imagine that you should be able to convince at least half of the population that the world is flat.

Double Naught Spy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    North Texas
    When you listen to the democrats espouse the virtue of their left wing policies and see how many people actually believe that stuff I would imagine that you should be able to convince at least half of the population that the world is flat.

Don't kid yourself. People from both political parties have some really freaking unrealistically screwy beliefs and flat earthers straddle both parties.
    https://www.insider.com/how-republicans-and-democrats-differ-on-conspiracy-theories-2019-7

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    Yuuuppppp....it's FLAT
    globe_west_2048_sq-3c11e252772de81daba7366935eb7bd4512036b8-s800-c85.jpg

Attachments

• globe_west_2048_sq-3c11e252772de81daba7366935eb7bd4512036b8-s800-c85.jpg
      globe_west_2048_sq-3c11e252772de81daba7366935eb7bd4512036b8-s800-c85.jpg
      118.4 KB · Views: 263

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Finally!!!
    Somebody took the bait. Took longer than expected.
    I was going to be hurt had not one person noticed.

Ludicrous is my middle name and a mode setting on my new car.

(:

You call that bait? Bait is what's usually left in some sort of trap. Your ramblings are anything but.

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Ain’t that the truth...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That "tipping over" phenomena does happen to certain predisposed islands, invariable along the subduction edge of tectonic plates!
    Congressman Johnson had what was, and still is, highly classified geologic information.

It is known at the "Atlantis Syndrome" after the lost continent of Atlantis where too many great palaces, brothels and temples where built along just one shoreline.

It tipped, capsized and sunk forever.

Last edited:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I was very disappointed having lived near the Bermuda Triangle that I never saw anything that couldn't be explained. Oh yeah, and the site that many believe is Atlantis near the Bahamas was also disappointing when I scuba dived the site. Certainly it was odd, but there are many odd natural sites in the world that I don't attribute to humans.

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Ok, Ok.....an oddball sidebar.

I do have a buddy who thinks a flat earth is quite plausible, though an uncertain reality.
    His real passion is listening to "channelling".
    This is the avocation of mediums who channel ancient wisdom from some sort of "other side".

Check this and try to fathom that otherwise well adjusted adults believe such stuff or at least claim to.

Top Bottom