Five Minutes and Ten Seconds

oldag

TGT Addict
Feb 19, 2015
Not like I haven’t had retina scans, fingerprints, and facial recognition to work in the various parts of the world I have worked.
Kinda my same reason I just don’t give a damn about filling out a 4473 anymore. I have an LTC,LTC Instructor’s license , DPS Commissioned Security Card (Level 3 and 4) DPS Private Security Classroom/Firearms Instructor License and have bought a bunch of ammo online.

Big Brother knows I’m armed, and already has face scans.
They scan my face and they will break the machine.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
May 28, 2008
Mustang Ridge
They scan my face and they will break the machine.
Funny story;
When leaving Saudi Arabia for the last time I presented my passport and was not believed. Similar pic on passport-
2B96CACA-BD01-4D6E-A449-41354BB15E6B.jpeg
what the guy handing the passport over looked like-
BF16FCEF-2FC6-4843-B126-26501943C7BF.jpeg
so, out of the vehicle and off to the facial recognition. Did not recognize me. Losing 135 pounds fooled the software.
Retinal scan and fingerprints is what got me home, lol.

Attachments

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
Aug 9, 2013
south of killeen
Just like covid, you have to take it in perspective. In the U.S., the number of dead is a very small amount of the population. While some countries have a lower total death count, it is a bigger portion of the population. In countries with less medical resources, and training, the percentage is usually going to be higher. And half ours was stupid politicians fault. Not the disease.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
The Optic Zone
DK Firearms
RPR Range

Forum statistics