• ...and so much more!
  • Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    I wasn't going to buy a Glock 44 just yet but a friend bought one and decided he didn't want it before he even fired it. So, I bought it from him.

First time to shoot it was today. I loaded up both mags with CCI Mini Mags because that's what the internet said to use in it. The first 2 magazines ran flawlessly and accuracy was good. Here's the first 2 mags, shot off hand at 12 yards.

G44t1.jpg

G44t2.jpg

OK, it works pretty good with CCI ammo. But the internet says bulk and cheap ammo won't run in the new G44. Well, let's see. I have a bag of a mixture of 22 LR that I shoot in revolvers and bolt action rifles. There's Winchester, Federal, and Remington in there.
    G44t3.jpg

G44t4.jpg

I am happy to report that you can't believe everything that you read on the internet. The G44 ate all of the ammo without a problem. I shot 200 rounds of the mixture. Every round fired, ejected, and fed just like it's supposed to. It was funny because there noticeable differences in the sound of some of the rounds but, the Glock didn't care.
    Gun Zone Deals

Attachments

• G44t1.jpg
      G44t1.jpg
      56.3 KB · Views: 425
    • G44t2.jpg
      G44t2.jpg
      66.2 KB · Views: 388
    • G44t3.jpg
      G44t3.jpg
      62.4 KB · Views: 393
    • G44t4.jpg