90f7db0de99296a7058cf737039d34c1.gif

Yall

Linux Wizard
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2023
    San Antonio
    Sorry about the brief intro, my name is Dara I just turned 39, USAF veteran, I love older 80s/90s cars, I drive a 90 bmw 325is coupe, big fan of FN handguns (my edc is the 509T) I try to go to the shooting range every week or so to just practice a bit.
    I got rid of a 335i. Sunk $10k in the bitch replacing the oil pan gasket. When I learned I had to drop the sub-frame I said I'm out. Did the repair, plugs, coils, cylinder 1 fuel injector after misfiring, and sold the thing. Won't ever go back to a BMW unless it has a B58 and is still under warranty hopefully you're having better luck than me

Welcome btw

E: please share opinion on 3D printed arms and their proliferation.

Prakattackholla

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2023
    Houston
    I got rid of a 335i. Sunk $10k in the bitch replacing the oil pan gasket. When I learned I had to drop the sub-frame I said I'm out. Did the repair, plugs, coils, cylinder 1 fuel injector after misfiring, and sold the thing. Won't ever go back to a BMW unless it has a B58 and is still under warranty hopefully you're having better luck than me

Welcome btw

E: please share opinion on 3D printed arms and their proliferation.
    Oh damn… 335i have crazy potential but all the electrical gremlins can cause a domino effect super quick … as far as mine goes it’s a bmw from the 90s so preOBD2 so a lot more easier to diagnose and correct. Needless to say I personally rebuilt the m20b25 engine, tranny, LSD, suspension and replaced all bushings with polyurethane bushings so it feels and drives better than most new cars I’ve driven
    My opinion on E?: if it’s supported by the 2nd amendment then it should not be challenged, and as far as “proliferation” goes, if there are a large amounts of Americans/law abiding citizens with 3D printed guns for legal uses, according to the DoC vs Heller decision, if it passes the common use test (200k+ I think it is) then the 3D printed ”guns” platform should be considered “common use arms”; chosen by America’s society. Making them legal arms by the public and not by the government.

Top Bottom