• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tex929rr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2015
    Welfare, TX
    Won a Gen 3 G23 (.40 SW) in a raffle (thank you International Police Association, Alamo Region 64). Two tickets at $30 each and the $30 transfer fee. We own other Tupperware guns (HK USP compact and a P99) but this is the first Glock. I almost bought a 10mm at a gun show a while back but decided I didn’t need another caliber to reload. Any advice from Glocksters is appreciated.

When we went to Front Sight last year probably 90 percent of the shooters had Glocks or XD’s (the Mrs had the HK and I had a Kimber two tone commander).

EE0E4A56-5B0A-4F95-AFD9-8AB68CE75821.jpeg
    Capitol Armory ad

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Hard to go wrong with a Gen 3. You may want aftermarket sights. Other than that shoot it and see what you think it might need.

lennie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2015
    Won a Gen 3 G23 (.40 SW) in a raffle (thank you International Police Association, Alamo Region 64). Two tickets at $30 each and the $30 transfer fee. We own other Tupperware guns (HK USP compact and a P99) but this is the first Glock. I almost bought a 10mm at a gun show a while back but decided I didn’t need another caliber to reload. Any advice from Glocksters is appreciated.

When we went to Front Sight last year probably 90 percent of the shooters had Glocks or XD’s (the Mrs had the HK and I had a Kimber two tone commander).

View attachment 227066

About time you got yourself a Glock.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

flgfish

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2020
    The Woodlands
    I have Ameriglo Hackathorn sights on my Glocks. I really don’t care for the stock sights. Other than that, they are all stock. Good score!

Top Bottom