• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Cannons to the left of me, mortars to the right of me...Getting a great free fireworks show right here at home tonight. They must be selling some new stuff. Some of them look and sound like the commercial grade fireworks the city shoots off.
    Guns International

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Yep. Same hear. All around our house. Lot of good ones shooting above the tree line. Some sound like a shot gun going off 10 feet away.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    500grams is the best commercial fireworks can do. 500grams is a damn good percussion for close proximity.

I vested $1,000 in fireworks this year, like I I do every year. I love it, i love what it symbolizes and when i stand under the percussion and light show, i have this weird connection to those that have fallen under the same conditions in the time of war.

I have 3 little kids and they run around happy as a clam while I shoot fireworks. Its bittersweet to me in the moment. We live in a great nation and I respect those that have served.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Even as an adult, I still get a warm feeling seeing huge fireworks displays.

Didn't see any this year, but I heard some of the neighbors further away shooting them off last night.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Close enough?

While they aint cheap they are fun. I have green & red that I bought before their plant explosion. My Hornets Nest shoot 10 at once, out of the M16 a 50 drum only last few seconds.

A night machine gun shoot is far better, even without the night vision. Different guns with different cyclic rates all up & down the line. The muzzle flashes out of some guns are a show in its self. The machine gun shoots tend to have Tannerite & fuel bombs for effect too.

Mills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2020
    Texas
    Ma and I sat on the back deck looking down the valley.
    Full moon and very low humidity made for a perfect evening watching Texans and fireworks.
    The neighbors had some nice rockets for sure .

So naturally I broke put the 12ga black powder shells loaded with 85 grains of Swiss 1.5 and number 6 shot.

I touched a few off into the ground which brought hoots and cheers from neighbors.

it was a good night.

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Could have been Los Angeles where all fireworks have been illegal for years, vehicles searched at state lines, etc. Old timers said they havent seen fireworks like that in past 40 years

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom