• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    [/Begin Rant] I have noticed that recently, within the last few months, E-mail that I have been getting for years such as newsletters from The Firearm Blog, The Truth About Guns, Firearms Policy Coalition, Gun Owners of America, The NRA, etc. has started to randomly end up in my spam folder. Even the ones that I have previously marked as "Not Spam" will end up in the spam folder again. [/End Rant]

I don't think it's coincidence that it's only gun related items that end up there.
    Hurley's Gold

lonestardiver

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Eagle Mountain Lake area
    [/Begin Rant] I have noticed that recently, within the last few months, E-mail that I have been getting for years such as newsletters from The Firearm Blog, The Truth About Guns, Firearms Policy Coalition, Gun Owners of America, The NRA, etc. has started to randomly end up in my spam folder. Even the ones that I have previously marked as "Not Spam" will end up in the spam folder again. [/End Rant]

I don't think it's coincidence that it's only gun related items that end up there.

It’s been going on for quite some time…gun show related emails end up there every week even though it is marked as not spam every week. Google at work…

Top Bottom