• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Have any of you tried your local sheriff? The SO here has done the prints free and without an appointment for my wife and I.
    I got the impression that using the Identogo contractor was mandatory unless you live in an isolated area where travel time/distance would be a problem.

Inspector43

Everything I Own Is Paid For
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2017
    Colorado County, Texas
    I got the impression that using the Identogo contractor was mandatory unless you live in an isolated area where travel time/distance would be a problem.
    I just talked to an SO Investigator this morning and he said that most SO's in the state will do finger prints. Some may charge a fee. But, we are in a small population county. I can only speak from my experience. If what you say is true, then you might not want to take a chance.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Thank you my LTC class isn't till next week.
    Have you started your application? You can start it before you take your class and maybe get your finger prints done before the class. Then you can file your documents and they will have everything they need to start processing your license

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2019
    DFW
    Have you started your application? You can start it before you take your class and maybe get your finger prints done before the class. Then you can file your documents and they will have everything they need to start processing your license
    I don't think I can. I haven't gotten my plastic license so I don't have that unique number to fill out the application. I've gone the the website but I need that number.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2019
    DFW
    No I mentioned it earlier in the tread I have the paper license, but it does not have that unique number that I need for the application forms.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    As soon as you get it start your application. You might be able to get your finger prints done before the class then you will be all set once you get your class documents

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    The plastic rectangle issued by the state with my picture, address, birthday that lets me drive legally in the state.
    All you had to say was it was your DL. It's not like this thread is about another license, the LTC, and I might be looking for clarification. But I won't offer my input to you anymore since you don't seem to care for it

Top Bottom