• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • silencedchaos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2016
    Emailed the "contact' button on the main page with these questions and they just got back to me. They said we can post ranges on the site ourselves, which means if you own a big or small range site you can add it to the directory with pictures descriptions etc. Seems legit. Plus they emailed me back within the timeframe it took me to eat lunch.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Emailed the "contact' button on the main page with these questions and they just got back to me. They said we can post ranges on the site ourselves, which means if you own a big or small range site you can add it to the directory with pictures descriptions etc. Seems legit. Plus they emailed me back within the timeframe it took me to eat lunch.

Do you own it or work for it?

silencedchaos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2016
    nope, just doing due diligence. New gun owner and I've been browsing through gun related forums and Facebook sites trying to find resources. Trying to educate myself.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    nope, just doing due diligence. New gun owner and I've been browsing through gun related forums and Facebook sites trying to find resources. Trying to educate myself.

Fair enough. I'm not big on "user generated" sites where they expect us to do the work while they make the money, especially with WhereToShoot and Shooting.Org already out there.

silencedchaos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2016
    I looked at wheretoshoot.org and found it to be as useful as myspace. I'll check out shooting.org though! Appreciate the help

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I looked at wheretoshoot.org and found it to be as useful as myspace. I'll check out shooting.org though! Appreciate the help

If you find something that works, report back! I've found asking local shooters to be most informative... that way you know where to avoid the RO's.

Welcome to TGT, BTW! What part of Texas are you in?

Top Bottom