• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    If I can find a picture of my first trainer from a few years ago, I'll post it. There are huge motivational advantages to having an attractive female trainer. Saying so may make me a misogynist but I don't care; it's simply true, no matter how much some folks feel it shouldn't be.

Motivational advantages exists for either sex when they choose an opposite sex trainer, so there’s no way your statement could be misogynistic, unless women accept being misandrists when choosing an attractive male trainer. Or pool boy. Or whatever.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Or pool boy.
    Everything heard about housewives and pool boys are true. These women stay at home with a case a wine while the husband is out making a living. I cannot even begin to tell the stories of women coming on to me while I'm just trying to get the **** out of there. I almost feel bad for them, but that's the life they chose.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Why is it that ugly skinny women think they will look better with big fake boobs, i guess they think you'll be looking at boobs & not the face.
    I just like them to be real. I won't discriminate about size. I like them all. If they are real.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    Everything heard about housewives and pool boys are true. These women stay at home with a case a wine while the husband is out making a living. I cannot even begin to tell the stories of women coming on to me while I'm just trying to get the **** out of there. I almost feel bad for them, but that's the life they chose.

Dammit! I should have been a pool boy. Now I'm too old.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.

Pics or GTFO

Top Bottom