• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    I'm tired of my local ranges. I'm at the point I can shoot sub moa 100yd groups with little effort and need room to grow. The gun club used to have nra membership requirements and be sponsored by a current member, go to a meeting and be voted in. To hell with all that noise. I guess things have changed. They recently spent 400k in berm work and all the membership requirements. Good ole money is all it takes now lol. That being said, they offer 500, 300, 200, and 100 yd rifle, covered pistol and rifle lines, 8 tactical bays and a shotgun area. All come and go as you please 8am to sunset. Looks like I'm going to do a lot more shooting in the future. Guest are welcome if somebody wants to check it out.

Screenshot_20220711-200931_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Texas SOT

platoon2063

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    waco
    This looks interesting. thanks for posting. I like shooting indoors at the moment but, once the weather cools then this looks like the place to be.

As a side note: looking at the overhead shot I'm left wandering which direction the shooters are facing when firing on the 300 yrd line. looks like they are facing shooters on the 500 yrd line or 100/200 yrd line which would make me a little uneasy. Obviously, would have to see the setup in person to feel more comfortable.

BeatTheTunaUp

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    500 line is far south and all shoot to the north. There are gates to each parking lot, 5, 3, and 200 to close to limit access. Only one line occupied at a time and you raise a red flag on a pole to indicate a live range. I plan on heading out tomorrow for the first time and scope things out. Whenever it cools off, hit me up, and I'll take you out there

Last edited:

platoon2063

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    waco
    500 line is far south and all shoot to the north. There are gates to each parking lot, 5, 3, and 200 to close to limit access. Only one line occupied at a time and you raise a red flag on a pole to indicate a live range. I plan on heading out tomorrow for the first time and scope things out. Whenever it cools off, hit me up, and I'll take you out there
    I figured they had a safety plan. just looking at the aerial view was just a little concerning.

I'll take you up on that offer when cooler weather arrives.

BeatTheTunaUp

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    The wife just got home from work so I'm set to go take advantage of that free range time.

Going old school. Going Pew...Pew....Pew today instead of the normal Pew pew pew.
    20220824_152125.jpg

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I am going to try to make it out friday evening for a while. If not then, maybe Sunday afternoon or evening.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Sure. I may bring a couple noobs but you would be welcome.
    If they don't show, I may just work on dialing in a couple rifles on the sight in range.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom