• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Uber72

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2020
    Little Elm, Texas 75068
    I managed to finally get to 1911 Academy and found out that due to the Meprosights and my Ruger P94 .40 S&W construction...it would take about two hours or so. I was antsy as it was about a 20 minute drive and didn't want to annoy my ride, but I was willing to wait till next week to pick it up. The dude at the store was very accommodating and after I gave him my name and number he said he would call me if he could or could not get it done today. I left and about an hour or so later, I got a call that it was ready. I got back there and he asked me to make sure I could see the lights in the dark in the bathroom. I did so and was happy. I happily paid the $80 as I really wanted the night sights installed ASAP and they were three weeks behind as it was. I was apologizing for being a antsy customer but they wouldn't have it. They deserve the extra I paid for quality and timely service. Thank you guys at 1911 Academy.
    Lynx Defense

Uber72

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2020
    Little Elm, Texas 75068
    I have used older night vision googles back when I was in the Army 89-98, but not the newer, more improved models. Getting NVGs is on my list to get though. Sometime down the road.

Top Bottom