• TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    Looking at grip size comparison utube it’s fairly smaller than many. Good for my smaller hands.
    I have large hands so I installed a Hogue grip on mine. This is How I carry it in my front jeans pocket.

upload_2019-9-18_12-28-39.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-18_12-28-39.jpeg
      upload_2019-9-18_12-28-39.jpeg
      1.9 MB · Views: 606

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    I've read they're not snappy.

Hard to believe.

True?
    I mistakenly packed a box of +p+ on one range trip. It was a little snappy when I put a mag of those down range. It was noticeable. I looked at the box after 1 mag and realized my mistake. She's only rated for +p. +p very controllable imo. I carry mine with HST 147. Give one a go if you get the chance. Think you'll be surprised

dirkjr10

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2017
    Dallas
    I’ve really been debating between this and the hellcat. Need to get my hands on both. I like the hellcat OSP for red dog option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RSBro

No Limit Honky
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2019
    Magnolia, Texas
    I'm finally getting off my lazy butt and getting my CHL, as soon as that passes I'll be getting one of these for just that purpose. I have an XDS 3.3 for a 'small' 9mm right now, but Sig is my preferred handgun brand and the 365 just feels 'right'.

Nagorg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Dallas, TX
    I finally got a P365 too. Nice gun. Almost too bulky for front pocket carry in jeans but carry's nicely in cargo shorts.
    Of course the Hellcat is out and now S&W has a 12+ subcompact too... But I love the stock X-Ray sights on the Sig!

TXBassboy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2019
    Leander
    View attachment 185095
    I really love mine. It checks so many boxes for me; it fits my hand well, has fantastic X-ray sights, has steel in places I want steel (trigger/controls), has full steel rails, has a great trigger pull/reset, it’s light and small...oh and it has amazing capacity for its size. A lot of guns have been relegated to safe duty since the 365’s release. When I pocket carry, this little sig usually gets the nod.

Surfer
    Nice knife!!!

Top Bottom