• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SimonRL

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2021
    Planet Earth
    Can anyone make a recommendation in the Arlington/Fort Worth area on an FFL who will transfer/ship outbound. I had assumed my guy would and guess what? Now I’m in a pinch.
    Military Camp

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    What are you shipping and where? Long gun or handgun?
    You can search FFL's in your area and call around. Maybe a "table/at home" FFL can help.

ETA: You may try Mike @ Oakwood Arms, DFW Shooting Sports (just down the road-online store now, but may help) or sister company to DFW Shooting Sports, Texas Gun Experience.

Welcome

Last edited:

SimonRL

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2021
    Planet Earth
    You can search FFL's in your area and call around. Maybe a "table/at home" FFL can help.

ETA: You may try Mike @ Oakwood Arms, DFW Shooting Sports (just down the road-online store now, but may help) or sister company to DFW Shooting Sports, Texas Gun Experience.

Welcome
    I’m shipping a P365. Thanks for your help.

SimonRL

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2021
    Planet Earth

Welcome
    I’m a member at TGE and it never occurred to me to check with them. Duh. They ship, so all good. Thanks again.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Is it in state shipment? Does it need an FFL for an in state shipment? If out of state can't you ship directly to the receiving FFL?

BillW

North Ft Worth FFL
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Haslet,TX
    Can anyone make a recommendation in the Arlington/Fort Worth area on an FFL who will transfer/ship outbound. I had assumed my guy would and guess what? Now I’m in a pinch.

If you want to make the drive to Haslet/N Ft Worth area I’ll help you.
    I’ll pm my email and a cell number

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SimonRL

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2021
    Planet Earth
    Or use www.shipmygun.com
    I’ve received a couple in from guys that used them. Seemed to work ok and I guess saved them some money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I gave stupid thought to using them, but they base their prices on specific box sizes and I was having trouble locating one. I’m not sure how firm they are about that.

QB TOO

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 5, 2020
    Carrollton, TX
    Just for future reference, Lakeview Pawn in The Colony ships handguns/rifles via USPS Priority. Charges actual shipping/insurance plus $25 transfer fee. Really great shipping prices on handguns since they normally fit in a medium size flat rate box.

SimonRL

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2021
    Planet Earth
    I ended up shipping through Texas Gun Experience, where I’m a member. It cost me $60.00 including insuring it for $500.00. Thanks to everyone who gave me recommendations.

Top Bottom