• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jake75

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    Hurst, TX
    I am going to sell My SKS but I am shipping it to San Antonio. I am trying to help out the guy buying. Do any of you San Antonio guys know where there is a good FFL thats not expensive, that will recieve for the guy i'm selling to? All help would be appreciated.
    DK Firearms

jake75

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    Hurst, TX
    Was looking for someone that had a good personal experience with a good FFL but I guess Ill just tell him to find one at a local shop or something

jake75

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    Hurst, TX
    Thats what he wanted so thats how i'm shipping it. He said he would find an FFL and have them send the info to my FFL. I am just awaiting funds now. Still have the 30/30 for sale $475 with extras!

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    He may be ignorant as to the law within Texas; but then again, he may just be overly rich and want to throw away good ammo money for nothing!

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    By the way, where's he live in SA? If he's on the southside, then I would recommend Alex at Dreadnaught Industries ; if he's more on the NW side of town then Wayne at Ho Guns (7914 Culebra Road, 210 521-2288) is his best bet. If he's up in the NE let me know as I know a few good FFLs over there, if he's over in the SE part of town then someone else will have to chime in...

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    texasgunrunner.com

mr. guessner is a straight shooter as far as im concerned, i am nto sure what he charges for transfers, but i think he does them, look up on the site or shoot him an email.

jake75

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    Hurst, TX
    Thanks for the info guys. He went with Alamo Tactical. I'm not familiar with San Antonio at all, glad I have you guys around. LOL

Adionik

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    san antonio
    I had my AK shipped to Game Guns. It was $20, and I got the gun. That's about all I can say. I'm not a big fan of walking into an FFL and seeing my gun on the table though.

I'm going to use Eagle 21 for my next FFL.

Top Bottom