• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasPractical

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2017
    Plano, TX
    I bought a gun online, it was shipped Monday and received by my FFL Dealer (Home Business)on Tuesday. I received an email saying that He was NOT gonna be able to do any transfers for the next couple of days because he was working on putting new floors.
    Today (Thursday), I received a new email saying that he cannot do anything until Sunday, because the floors are not ready.
    I'm very aggravated about the situation! He should've say something about the floors when I first contacted him about the transfer.
    I wanna know what you think!
    Thanks & God Bless!!!
    Venture Surplus ad

Last edited:

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    worst part about it is lots of online shops have a 3ish day inspection and return policy,

I don't think I have ever seen an actual deadline on how long they can hold a gun.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Things happen.....It's a home based FFL....pick up your transfer on Sunday and move on...jmho....

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Are your floors in good shape sir?

No Sir, and neither is the roof or ceilings since the hurricane...did sign a contract for the roof this week...another 4-6 weeks wait though...no use fixing anything until the leaky roof gets replaced.......

Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    No Sir, and neither is the roof or ceilings since the hurricane...did sign a contract for the roof this week...another 4-6 weeks wait though...no use fixing anything until the leaky roof gets replaced.......
    I grew up in Portland and my dad still lives there. I know you guys are still rebuilding. I have a friend in Refugio who is still working on his roof!!!!

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

Damn Tony, sure sorry to hear that!

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Okay, the gun was received by FFL on Tuesday, transfer date held up until Sunday, that is within the (7) day return time. Just do a real close inspection of said gun, and if it's bad, return it on sight.

Top Bottom