Capitol Armory ad

FEMA Coffins Being Trucked Across Texas Right Now - Tin Foil Hats Ready?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    I have a video from 2015 that I recorded a train with lots and lots of military vehicles passing through Garland near the Bush turnpike. Definitely went along with the rumors at the time of Jade Helm.
    Capitol Armory ad

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    I had to wait more than 20 minutes for a train full of tanks and MRAPS traveling in the general direction of the port of Houston circa 2008.

is there any defensive hardware being shipped to the border? Or is it just bottled water, and port-a-potties?

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    the train I saw was long and was mostly various military hardware heading east somewhere

I did not get the video started right away so missed some of it

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Look at the silver lining - if FEMA has already procured guillotines and coffins - we don't have to build them when it comes time to take the country back and hand down sentencing for those who have committed crimes against the people and the Constitution.

Don't get in the cattle car, don't get on the train, and no, they don't just want to send you for a shower.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    POLY VAULTS go back to post #14
    You can find these stacked up in most large cemeteries. They also come in concrete. Supposed to delay the worm invasion. They are great money makers for the funeral industry. Nothing will stop the worms. (Menical Laughing)
    Edit; And did you note the brand of the guillotine, Channel as in #5 the French perfume.

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    This ranks right up there with the woman posting about the military Humvee on a neighborhood app the other day. Why are military vehicles in town!

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Do you remember all the "refrigerated trucks that were supposedly ready for the bodies at the start of covid.
    They probably were. Someone's brother in law needed some cash. Kind of like that huge temporary medical facility they made at the Nurg arena that never got used, but someone made millions off setting it up and tearing it down.

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    I have a video from 2015 that I recorded a train with lots and lots of military vehicles passing through Garland near the Bush turnpike. Definitely went along with the rumors at the time of Jade Helm.
    When I was stationed at ft Carson Colorado at an armor battalion we put our tanks, Personnel carriers, humvees on trains all the time. We traveled and trained all over the place with national guard and reserve units.

It's not an uncommon sight to see.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom