Texas SOT

FEMA Coffins Being Trucked Across Texas Right Now - Tin Foil Hats Ready?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    In the past two days, three separate flatbed tractor/trailers stacked high with FEMA marked coffins have been seen in the Tyler/Noonday area on 155 headed south (this is real news since I live in the area) and there is speculation about more moving through in the middle of the night. Locals have have been stirring about this and there is certainly no information release on where they are headed or what they are for. Made me recall a Jesse Ventura clip on a huge stockpile of FEMA coffins in a field which was accompanied by later articles about smart guillotines being imported from China, death camps and Texas being marked as the starting place for genocide because we have the largest population of Christians and conservatives in the nation.

The fringe element will be having a field day as the latest coffin news comes out.....but maybe they will have the last laugh?

I have my Stetson lined with tin foil and my drum mags fully loaded.

Target Sports

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    Blue Bell was listeriosis NOT ecoli
    7aa2e9701d9227943fb6e2be14e038c9.jpg

digger

Curmudgeon
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    West Texas
    Those are poly vaults to provide protection for caskets. The flat is placed in the grave and the dome / shell is dropped over the casket when in place.

Top Bottom