• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Well... we can all go all out tinfoil hat over this - or - we can see it as one way that our country is looking out for suspicious characters. In spite of what many seem to think, it's a pretty necessary thing these days to keep a wary eye out. I doubt any knowledgeable purchaser going into one of these stores is going to fit the profile.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    xylene is good stuff, never cooked any meth but it is handy shit to have around...

though as i have said before the shit smells like satan's gas station.

pay cash for your ammo guys. and dont let them scan your ID's or write your info down.

ArielT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2011
    Austin, TX
    “suspicious comments regarding anti-US, radical theology (sic) vague or cryptic warnings that suggest or appear to endorse the use of violence in support of a cause.”

Yeah. I can see why the government might find this sort of commentary troubling

ArielT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2011
    Austin, TX
    Yeah, keep a vigilant eye out for "Vague or cryptic warnings." The vaguer, the more serious!
    I believe the intention is that most normal people have a tendency to minimize shocking things they hear. "Well, yeah, he said he was going to blow up Congress, but I thought it was a metaphor."

Not that I particularly enjoy the thought of being reported for some of these things, but I do find it logical from an anti-terrorism view point. Governments really don't like insurrections.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    yeah i think the king of england had pretty serious problem with one a couple hundred years back.

TexasBoy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2011
    Sugarland,Texas
    Off-topic but you know amazon banned self defense weapons in london now such as baseball bats etc. Its somewhere on prisonplanet if anyone wants to check it out

wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    The best part about that list (to me, anyway) was that I can use it as a shopping list...

Now I want to go in to a Surplus Store while wearing five tee shirts, and every time the sales guy turns around...take off a shirt...see if he notices that your shirt is red, then black, then white, then red again... :)

A

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    the best part about that list (to me, anyway) was that i can use it as a shopping list...

Now i want to go in to a surplus store while wearing five tee shirts, and every time the sales guy turns around...take off a shirt...see if he notices that your shirt is red, then black, then white, then red again... :)

a

rofl!!!

Top Bottom