Colleyville TX swat deployment at the Beth Israel Synagogue.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    And how is that narrative suppose to play out if the FBI/HRT guys are suppose to be the hero's?

HRT tactical execution is a last resort operation; their preference is a negotiated surrender with zero injuries to or shots fired by anyone.

True HR room clearing is a very, very dangerous thing for the neutrals as is combat clearing but for entirely different reasons.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    HRT tactical execution is a last resort operation; their preference is a negotiated surrender with zero injuries to or shots fired by anyone.

True HR room clearing is a very, very dangerous thing for the neutrals as is combat clearing but for entirely different reasons.
    Just do me a favor, if I'm ever taken hostage, please don't call the FBI. I'll take my chances with the hostage-takers!

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    I don’t claim the Schumer’s, Nadler’s, or Bloomberg’s, that are self loathing Jews, to be all that Jewish, since they want to sell the United States wholesale to the highest bidder, which as of late seems to be China.
    But let’s not forget, they also were in cahoots to make the “Iran Nuclear Deal”, which is only a one sided deal, and that’s for Iran to obtain, and use nuclear weapons, ad hauc!
    I, being a Jew, have learned fully from the past, what “gun control” really means, and what governments can do it’s citizens, when said gun control laws are in place.
    I am legally armed to the teeth, the majority of the day. And when I am resting, I have a firearm not far away, in case if anything happens during the night.
    Now, when it comes to synagogues, and the people who run them, a lot of times, their budgets are very small, and cannot afford such things as “security personnel”, and if they can, it’s up to the Rabbi, and the Board of Directors decision to implement security, and security procedures, and said equipment. Most of the time, the Board won’t agree to put in place any security measures. So it isn’t that history isn’t lost on us Jews. It’s just not a priority to the Rabbi’s, or Board of Directors.
    I’m wondering why no one is asking, “How does a British National, get firearms, and explosives, when he isn’t a citizen?!?”
    Well, I can tell you, that there is a compound, out in the country, not too far away from Waco, that is completely Muslim run, and they have all sorts of weapons. The so-called FBI has had them under watch, for years, but haven’t done anything as of yet.
    There are dozens of sleeper cell terrorist organizations in the United States, and this BG more than likely had contact with one or 2. They supplied him with everything he had. But watch, this will be used by the Demonrats to try and push for stricter gun laws. Even though this “gentleman” didn’t use legal means to obtain anything he had or used.
    I am of the mind, that if any entity, or person(s) wanting to do the U.S. ill will, then said entities, or people should be prepared to lay their life down for causing destruction, or attempted destruction, whether foreign or domestic terrorists.
    I fully believe in the Constitution, and abide by its laws.
    Anyone who doesn’t, needs to move somewhere other than the U.S., and leave us alone.
    The United States doesn’t need to be changed. The laws don’t need to be changed. The Constitution will not be changed or abolished.
    Everything on that document was intended to empower the people, not the Government.
    If anyone doesn’t like that, then I will gladly oblige by kicking you out, and hitting you where the Good Lord split ya, to ensure the U.S. I fought, bled, and shed tears for isn’t changed.

Hawk

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Feds charge gun seller. He was a prohibited person to begin with. Felon in possession.

I wonder if they will go after who sold him the gun.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Feds charge gun seller. He was a prohibited person to begin with. Felon in possession.

I wonder if they will go after who sold him the gun.

He probably used a BOS when he sold the gun!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom