FB cracking down on user's using the word HOES!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Never got the facebook habit. Wouldn't give Zuckfuckerburg the time of day much less any of my time. Periodically management in my chosen fields of endeavor (refining, petrochemicals and chemicals) made it clear that social media especially at work was a good way to go to the naughty list. Some reportedly even went so far as to demand passwords. Most of my family care very little about me and I cheerfully return their sentiment.

I can remember years ago, one company I worked for briefly, wanted my private email account names and passwords, and any social media I used along with the passwords.

I asked why. Was told that it was part of company security to keep employees from stealing company secrets or proprietary information. Well since all I was a mechanic working on trucks and heavy equipment, and wasn't privy to any company secrets. I said that wasn't happening.

Also to clarify something, there were no computers in the shop that I had access to, and my computers were at home. So I wasn't or able to use company equipment to access my private email accounts or social media sites.
    Target Sports

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    What's a "facebook"? :p

This:

1627197406810.png

Apparently not much different from the Facebook people are discussing in this thread.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I can remember years ago, one company I worked for briefly, wanted my private email account names and passwords, and any social media I used along with the passwords.

I asked why. Was told that it was part of company security to keep employees from stealing company secrets or proprietary information. Well since all I was a mechanic working on trucks and heavy equipment, and wasn't privy to any company secrets. I said that wasn't happening.

Also to clarify something, there were no computers in the shop that I had access to, and my computers were at home. So I wasn't or able to use company equipment to access my private email accounts or social media sites.
    My response to that “request” would fall along the lines of go.fuckyourself@chickenfucker.fuckyou with the associated password being “ ch0keon@bagofdicksyouStasifuckwad.

LinuxAssailant

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2020
    Soon to be Texan

I recall this was a big thing going around for a while, which was completely absurd, and clearly "lefty-driven", before CANCELING was a term used.

It appears TX outlawed this practice May 3, 2013, and CA outlawed the practice January 1, 2014.

I didn't use my real name, or anything even close on FB, in fact I used ethnic-sounding name, and put my gender as Female to not get hit with FB-Jailings. It worked for a LOOOONG time... :)

Last edited:

mdf9183

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2018
    Bastrop
    I saw that story on the news last night about the hoes and hos but they also got in trouble for telling someone that you should drown the Japanese Beetles that were eating their tomato plants. If facebook is going to have people to censor their users, they should at least hire people that have a lick of common sense.

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    I was never on Fakebook, Twitter, Snap or some picture deal, etc.

I especially loathed and STILL LOATHE FakeBook and Twitter with a passion. Insert vomit sign here.

I was invited to join FB a few times especially when some old, old friends left some forums and started a few invite only FB groups regarding firearms, politics, religious and/or general discussion type groups. I declined.

People already KNOW how those FB, Twitter, etc. moderators and CENSORSHIP people are when it comes to censorship and being EXTREMELY BIASED against true conservatives and even some moderates.

They are far worse on those very specific social media platforms than on most gun forums but SOME gun, political, etc. forums can be extremely biased too. It depends on the owners or moderators and with the general outlook of specific groups.

I would not throw a glass of water to people on Twitter/Twatter, FB, Insta whatever, etc. if they were on fire.

They WHINE, complain and cry like a baby about censorship yet they continue to USE THAT STUFF which only proves to me that their brains must be the size of pea or 3 peas or they are too stupid and baby like to form their own platform or join something like GAB which they tried to destroy too.

I do not belong to GAB and there is a bunch of stuff that I do not like on there from what I have heard/read. With that said, I did read that some religious people joined up and formed their own forums there just as some gun people did too. The religious folks, old fashioned ones as I am, got tired of being censored or shut down with a spanking because they DARED to call a spade a spade in today's society with all of it's ills.

Plus if a person spoke about the Constitution, the RKBA issue, proving who you are with a proper/legal ID card, DL or State ID, and honest vetting to register to vote, believed in LEGAL immigration and NOT illegal aliens, fiscal conservative policies, etc. - many of those places wanted to shut down their groups because they thought that they were bigots or 'crazy patriots'.

And if you say that right is right and wrong is wrong that is considered WRONG in today's society to some people too. It is like UP is down and down is UP and there are NO absolute truths to anything according to SOME people. Tons more but I will not go THERE. LOL

As Nancy Reagan and my late parents said, "Just say, NO."

NO to Fake Book, Twitter, etc.

But if you like to be brow beat and given time outs by some super FAR left or 'whatever person' in La La Land... continue to expect to be treated like a child or a criminal or 'whatever' because you don't agree with THEIR agenda especially when it comes to true conservative values or conservative with libertarian leanings and especially in GUN rights.

Old Lady Cate

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    PS:

This just proves how stupid or NUTS those FB people are.

Moderators and readers.

Obviously they can't spell or tell the difference between a gardening tool aka an OBJECT and a you know what woman of ILL repute.

Just like they can't tell the difference between a murderer who is a PERSON who could use any type of TOOL to do his dirty deed. Therefore they blame a tool - thing - object of any type including a GUN versus a LIVING breathing person (Criminal!) with a pulse.

These same ignorant moderators/readers want to ban the use of a proper word for a TOOL yet they are the same idiots who WORSHIP and buy the garbage from famous people in the Holly-weird world, buy gang music with nasty words for females, and other extremely VILE words calling for LE murders and more.

How stupid, crazy and wrong is that thinking?!

Blame a word for a tool because someone may take offense yet ALLOW, praise, buy and give awards to all kinds of other STUFF out there. Nuts!

As far as the VP goes... she and old Willy in CA were very OPEN about their relationship and her rise to power. Real life interviews were still available to read not too long ago on old LINKS.

Have they been scrubbed from the internet now too? Beats me!

I have not written that WORD about her but I have said what is common news about her in the past. But she is just the same as many OTHER Ds and Rs out there. Past and present. I will leave it there because it involves men and women and a very LONG list from the District of Criminals and on many state and local levels too.

Cate

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    I forgot to add that my older brother who will be 80 years old soon has a FB account but ONLY because his wife made one up for him. I am 71 years old now, Happy Birthday to me as a summer baby - lol, and he wanted me to JOIN FB long ago too.

I declined but thanked him for his offer as I did to other invitations from other people.

I did LOOK at his LINK long ago and his wife put up some of their travel pictures and he did NOT want them open to public view so he shut all of that down.

We communicate but NOT on FB as I said. I figure if a relative or a friend wants to talk or write to me aka COMMUNICATE with me - we can TAKE the conversation elsewhere. He agrees with me too. He basically has that account but he puts nothing on it from what I have seen. His wife has her account. He said that he wanted to close his down but I have not looked to see if he did this or not.

He is very old fashioned and a conservative as I am. He is intelligent and has common sense so I most likely should NOT have said what I did about some people and their FB business. I apologize if I offended any person here.

My older sister is not like us in politics and in tons of other issues. She is on several things ONLINE from what I gather, NOT forums, and NOT conservative as we are. She and I communicate but we are world's apart in many issues. She is not well informed in many issues.

I am the baby in the family. What is left of it due to illness, age and death.

Cate

Top Bottom