• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I want to add another possible place to sell (or buy) guns: www.armsad.com. These guys were at the NRA convention and seemed like they are very dedicated to having a good site to sell guns without gobbling up your profits. They're based out of Houston. I suggest that you take a look at their site if you're considering a sale or auction. Hopefully we'll get some reports on here on whether it actually works out as advertised. I'm not promoting them, just putting the site out for you to check out.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I want to add another possible place to sell (or buy) guns: www.armsad.com. These guys were at the NRA convention and seemed like they are very dedicated to having a good site to sell guns without gobbling up your profits. They're based out of Houston. I suggest that you take a look at their site if you're considering a sale or auction. Hopefully we'll get some reports on here on whether it actually works out as advertised. I'm not promoting them, just putting the site out for you to check out.
    you mean armsads.com?

Doesn't look like they have a location filter unless I'm missing it. Not a very face-to-face friendly setup...

RichardLW42

Bored, off work and beating cancer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2022
    Fulshear
    "Are you willing to trade the Wilson Combat 1911 for a rusty Sears .22 held together with wood screws?"

<snort>!!

Cutting it up and burying it will get you no money, but it will cut the risk of you punching the kid behind the counter at the pawn shop.

So, so, so, so wanted to do option B many, many times. Not with guns, but other almost new stuff. Computer games? $49.95 to buy, 50p to sell. Grrrr...

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Contact Francis O'Dork. He will take them off your hands. Unless you are Francis. If so, send them to Eric Holder. He will get you a good deal for them.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom