TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    This should be interesting.
    Pick your one favorite commercially available hot sauce or choose “other” and post what it is.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    I mostly use Frank's (Pgh thing....Frank's on eggs, Frank's on Fish, Chicken, Deviled Crabs......you name it)

However...when dining at the Mexican Joint, I really enjoy the GREEN HABANERO sauce...

1657327204000.png

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    This should be interesting.
    Pick your one favorite commercially available hot sauce or choose “other” and post what it is.
    TABASCO by McILHENNY Co not because it is the best but because it is from the BEST people!
    Col McIHENNY served with distinction in the USMC in several Pacific Island Campaigns. When he heard that the MRE's issued in Desert Storm had stopped including the micro bottles of Tabasco, the family leased a 747 cargo jet, filled with pallets of Tabasco and had it flown into theater at no cost to the government.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    TABASCO by McILHENNY Co not because it is the best but because it is from the BEST people!
    Col McIHENNY served with distinction in the USMC in several Pacific Island Campaigns. When he heard that the MRE's issued in Desert Storm had stopped including the micro bottles of Tabasco, the family leased a 747 cargo jet, filled with pallets of Tabasco and had it flown into theater at no cost to the government.
    I definitely ate my fair share of Tabasco deployed.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    I don't like the price, but I got hooked on Swamp Gator from Gator Hammock from back when it was easy to find at Firehouse Subs.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I don't like the price, but I got hooked on Swamp Gator from Gator Hammock from back when it was easy to find at Firehouse Subs.

Those look pretty interesting! I might have to give them a try. Thanks for the link!

Top Bottom